Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Afdjack

Vardys shirt

My daughter was lucky enough to be given Jamie vardys shirt by the player himself when playing Swansea at the Liberty stadium this season. She is thinking of selling it for the right price to fund a school trip to America. Would anyone be interested?

She has the program from the game signed. She sits next to the away dugout at the Liberty stadium so gets a lot of autographs etc. Just vardy was a top bloke and gave his match shirt as well as an autograph!

There was some guy on eBay selling what he said was Okazakis shirt he was wearing in the Arsenal match for ridiculous money, I was gonna put a bid on and then I realised in the match Okazaki had his collar cut open and this 1 was all perfectly stitched up as new. Messaged him asking how this was possible and he quickly removed it lol

My daughter was lucky enough to be given Jamie vardys shirt by the player himself when playing Swansea at the Liberty stadium this season. She is thinking of selling it for the right price to fund a school trip to America. Would anyone be interested?

She should keep hold of the shirt, she may never get such a precious momento again... and find another way to fund the school trip.

Guest seanfox778

She should keep hold of the shirt, she may never get such a precious momento again... and find another way to fund the school trip.

I get the impression she may be a Swansea fan so might not be that fussed, could be wrong though. Still, a match worn shirt from Vardy during this season could be worth a fortune in the future.

This is definitely his. I have a photo of him with her pitch side. It very small. I found it mad how someone so slight could knock Ashley Williams of the ball so easily!

Not doubting it is by the way just a little story, any chance you can upload some pics so we can see? Might be interested 

I sending this from an iPhone. Can't see where you attach a photo. It's in a frame at the moment with a signed program with other squad players.

You need to upload the picture somewhere online, once you've done that on the 2nd tool bar down from the top the picture option is the 9th 1 in from the right fairly near the middle, you put the image address in that and it will link to it 

Archived