Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not made up. Only found out today. he came up the stairs to knock on my door. Nearly fell going down them. Do you not think there are ex soldiers with disabilities? That is one of the hazzards of being in a war zone.

No it's that all you rabble on about is homeless people / people claiming benefits and how it can happen to anyone especially soldiers and low and behold...

look up the percentage

http://www.soldiersoffthestreet.org/

And where's the percentage ?

The only figures I can find online are where it's reported by the British Legion that the amount of homeless soldiers in London has decreased from 4000+ to little over 1000 despite all the job losses.

I'd be happy to read any figures you have from a respectable source.

*By respectable, I don't mean banana mango radio or whatever it is you work on.

Please tell me you're joking?

Too many people now days just go in the Army so in every day life they can be like "oh you must do as I say as I'm a soldier". They just do it for the free and discount stuff too.

Too many people now days just go in the Army so in every day life they can be like "oh you must do as I say as I'm a soldier". They just do it for the free and discount stuff too.

Risking their lives everyday, running and walking near on 10 miles most days, going out everyday knowing it could be their last. Just to get "free stuff" don't talk so much s**t.

When you go out and get a proper job and stop be a scrounging cvnt maybe I'd listen to what you have to say.

You're a joke. Think you're entitled to make remarks like that now you've finally gotten off your lazy arse and got a job rather than sponging on the doll

Risking their lives everyday, running and walking near on 10 miles most days, going out everyday knowing it could be their last. Just to get "free stuff" don't talk so much s**t.

When you go out and get a proper job and stop be a scrounging cvnt maybe I'd listen to what you have to say.

I do have one ;)

You're a joke. Think you're entitled to make remarks like that now you've finally gotten off your lazy arse and got a job rather than sponging on the doll

Do you think I liked being on it? I could still earn more if I was on it now.

You work about 12 hours a week. The local paperboy works more hours than you.

Not even that sometimes. But at least I'm actually working and not spending any benefit money on beer and what else you think I spent it on.

From Mid January to the end of March people tend to go out less so as to pay for what they spent over Xmas and New year.

You do know we do other events and not just parties. We've got a Fetish night in February, a uni night at the end of January and quite a few events between them.

Oh dear Lamby. You don't help yourself sometimes.

Go and tell the families of soldiers who have been killed what you think.

Well done on getting a job, but some people work more hours in a day than you do in a week. Proper hard graft as well.

• Like 1

lol

Can't believe I'm reading that! It's a tough life (its not even much of a life) to lead for the sake of getting a bit of a rail discount or a free cheeseburger!