Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'd hope he means that they don't deserve the 'hero' status that a lot of them get. They certainly don't 'deserve' to be injured or killed, that's out of order.

The whole 'respect the troops' things over here and across the pond does grind me gears though. Most of the time they seem to be school-leavers who doss and end up with not much else to do. Fair enough they're doing a job but they made their bed, they're not heroes.

I'd hope he means that they don't deserve the 'hero' status that a lot of them get. They certainly don't 'deserve' to be injured or killed, that's out of order.

The whole 'respect the troops' things over here and across the pond does grind me gears though. Most of the time they seem to be school-leavers who doss and end up with not much else to do. Fair enough they're doing a job but they made their bed, they're not heroes.

Exactly what I meant

Yes some soldiers join early many have been in homes or from disfuntioned families. They become institutionised.. They have meals cooked for them and their lives are mapped out. Then they leave and find it dificult to adapt. There is a bigger picture to look at.

Yes some soldiers join early many have been in homes or from disfuntioned families. They become institutionised.. They have meals cooked for them and their lives are mapped out. Then they leave and find it dificult to adapt. There is a bigger picture to look at.

Do you have stats for how many have been in homes/dysfunctional families before joining the army?

You'll never say it any better Ken:

http://m.soundcloud.com/moosebreath/dre-feat-ken-dno

• Like 3

You do know we do other events and not just parties. We've got a Fetish night in February, a uni night at the end of January and quite a few events between them.

It's a fúcking niche fetish night that features a weird internet trolling Charlton supporting virgin.

• Like 1