Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The trick to shopping with girls is quite simple;

- Make her carry sweets in her handbag

- Get her to send you photos of her trying things on in the La Senza changing rooms

Is that you Mr Watkins?

Shopping with your mates us much more fun. Me & 3 friends went shopping in the summer on a Saturday afternoon for some holiday attire. Went in 1 shop then just went and sat in Lamplighters drinking & watching the karaoke.

We're having a few on there early doors on Christmas Eve, I did 'Lonely this Christmas' in the Tavern a few years back, very possible I'll pull it out again this year.

We're having a few on there early doors on Christmas Eve, I did 'Lonely this Christmas' in the Tavern a few years back, very possible I'll pull it out again this year.

I dread to think of some of the states that will be in lamplighters on Christmas Eve. You won't struggle to get a kiss under the misseltoe though.

Fair point though, think I've been shopping once in my life with a girlfriend. Important you set the stall down very early in the relationship with a firm no the first time you are asked.

The amount of men who can't handle their women these days is rather shocking. One of my mate can't even come pub on xmas day this year as he has to help out in the kitchen, he's had the piss took out of him for weeks.

I cook the Xmas dinner always have, but you catch me shopping.

I dread to think of some of the states that will be in lamplighters on Christmas Eve. You won't struggle to get a kiss under the misseltoe though.

Not at all, everyone in their was blindo.

We ended up leaving the Tavern at about 6pm from after what I remember (might have been 2011 actually) they started waving their crutches in the air when The Pogues came on.

Night ended in farce, wouldnt let us in Lloyds as we were too pissed and I decided to protest by tipping the WKD (no idea) over my own head right in front of the door staff, ended up in Yates and my mate was sick all over the table, wouldn't have been so bad but a family was having xmas dinner next to us. I said something along the lines of "Bet you wish had gone fat cats now" and he responded by saying we'd ruined his day, I said he had ruined his own day for taking the family somewhere so cheap and I got dragged out after being threatened by him.

We ended up in the High Cross where a table full of drinks went over before going O Neills were we looked sober again compared to the rest of the paddies.

Speaking of which its time for a few....

We ended up leaving the Tavern at about 6pm from after what I remember (might have been 2011 actually) they started waving their crutches in the air when The Pogues came on.

Night ended in farce, wouldnt let us in Lloyds as we were too pissed and I decided to protest by tipping the WKD (no idea) over my own head right in front of the door staff, ended up in Yates and my mate was sick all over the table, wouldn't have been so bad but a family was having xmas dinner next to us. I said something along the lines of "Bet you wish had gone fat cats now" and he responded by saying we'd ruined his day, I said he had ruined his own day for taking the family somewhere so cheap and I got dragged out after being threatened by him.

We ended up in the High Cross where a table full of drinks went over before going O Neills were we looked sober again compared to the rest of the paddies.

lol  lol  lol

lol lol lol

"Ruined his own day by going somewhere so cheap"

Shopping with my Mrs is a mare,all day job.literally .She knows better than to ask me now.The daughter goes now.

Just ask your mrs this question.

Would you come to a football match with me?

No.

Then don't ask me to go shopping with you.

She understands then.when we go i moan.she gets mardy.so we don't bother now.i declare me the winner.

Shopping with my Mrs is a mare,all day job.literally .She knows better than to ask me now.The daughter goes now.

Just ask your mrs this question.

Would you come to a football match with me?

No.

Then don't ask me to go shopping with you.

She understands then.when we go i moan.she gets mardy.so we don't bother now.i declare me the winner.

Id be too scared to ask if she would go to the football, what if she said yes?

Just got back from a mates house. He'd done some top notch cooking and a few lads were over. A few beers were had, loads of chatter about football, music, football, football and beery nights. Absolute quality night with some good friends, makes me feel reet festive