Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

If you're a soldier and you get injured, you kind of deserve it. You don't have to sign up to be a solider, like do a normal job or something.

Too many people now days just go in the Army so in every day life they can be like "oh you must do as I say as I'm a soldier". They just do it for the free and discount stuff too.

Jesus Christ, you really are a cretin.

• Like 1

Join the army travel to foreign lands get shot then come home with a disability or mental disorder and claim £100 in benefits so you can live a life of luxary for the rest of your life in a bedsit.

An exageration maybe but I doubt any soldier wants to be injured just to dodge normal work.

Great day as always on Christmas Day, but I've felt ill since getting up yesterday morning. You know, that feeling when you're cold inside, get into bed then just go too warm. Heart was beating so fast last night as well, pretty sure I didn't get too much sleep. 

Found out I have 30 more UCAS points than I thought.

Well chuffed. Gives me so much more hope now.

I found out i had 20 more the other day also haha, been downgrading myself on my CV for the last 2 years. Also on Business courses a lot take gen studs so have an extra 60 or so in that which allows me to get into some decent unis. What you applying for?

Been in Bali this christmas, 2nd one in a row from home, just doesnt feel the same, ended up writing my personal statement on christmas day haha, now having a few overdue bevs infront of the pool. 

Today will be the first home game I've missed since October 2011, a run of 43 straight cup/league home games gone to dust.

In 2011 my run of 6 years without missing a home competitive game came to an end.

Lot easier than I thought it would be, actually.

Plus once you haven't missed a game in X time it becomes harder and harder to choose other things over it. Quite liberating to break it off now and again and only pick games I'm interested in.

Just finished my shift at work which started at 6am this morning. Boxing Day sales makes people go crazy. Why would you queue up at 4.30am for a shop that opens at 6?! How crazy are some people to do that. How desperate can you get? I served one customer today at work who seemed proud of the fact she waited that early!!

• Like 1

Just finished my shift at work which started at 6am this morning. Boxing Day sales makes people go crazy. Why would you queue up at 4.30am for a shop that opens at 6?! How crazy are some people to do that. How desperate can you get? I served one customer today at work who seemed proud of the fact she waited that early!!

Was that Matalan? The 1 in town in Leicester was advertising that it opening at 3am this morning. How much money could they knock off something at Matalan to make it worth getting up at that time over Christmas?

Was that Matalan? The 1 in town in Leicester was advertising that it opening at 3am this morning. How much money could they knock off something at Matalan to make it worth getting up at that time over Christmas?

Yeah mate.

Yeah my dad mentioned he saw that when he went the other week. 

God knows. Most items would have been up to half-price only. Nothing at all would have been more than half-price off. Deluded people. 

• Like 1

Great - although think I've got a chest infection and my asthma is really playing up too. I'm basically a crock. 

The boy woke us up at about 5am this morning and we're now watching The Gruffalo for about the 10th time today whilst I try to work out how long ago I opened this port (it doesn't taste too clever)

If you're a soldier and you get injured, you kind of deserve it. You don't have to sign up to be a solider, like do a normal job or something.

You've got on a right high-horse since getting your part-time job. I've always thought the general attitude about soldiers was too touchy, but that's just ignorant. 

Waste of space.