Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

In 2011 my run of 6 years without missing a home competitive game came to an end.

Lot easier than I thought it would be, actually.

Plus once you haven't missed a game in X time it becomes harder and harder to choose other things over it. Quite liberating to break it off now and again and only pick games I'm interested in.

Did a quick recount and it's actually 64 home games in a row :(

Just found out my nephew has split up with his girlfriend after they've been living together for 2-3 years. They were planning to marry in August as well, it just seems to have come out of the blue. That's the curse of Christmas I suppose.

Edited by Webbo

Just found out my nephew has split up with his girlfriend after they've been living together for 2-3 years. They were planning to marry in August as well, it just seems to have come out of the blue. That's the curse of Christmas I suppose.

or a blessing  in disguise

i wish i'd have split with my second missus before we married . 

I found out i had 20 more the other day also haha, been downgrading myself on my CV for the last 2 years. Also on Business courses a lot take gen studs so have an extra 60 or so in that which allows me to get into some decent unis. What you applying for?

Been in Bali this christmas, 2nd one in a row from home, just doesnt feel the same, ended up writing my personal statement on christmas day haha, now having a few overdue bevs infront of the pool. 

Childhood Studies.

I don't have the greatest amount of points so this 30 has pushed me closer to where I want to be, which is great. Never been so happy to have done Key Skills!

I was searching high and low for my certificates haha, Christmas Day and I was stressing about all this Uni stuff. Felt worth while in the end.

Edited by Ozwin

Went to mums for Boxing Day with the family brother and his family were there.He said he had a heavy Xmas eve drinking with mates in the local,didn't realise it was some of Mallory Knox.Had heard of them,but didn't know they were local to me.Any good music fans?

They're not too bad!

Just found out that the boiler repair man who came back to our firm to replace thr one who died last month was found dead Christmas Day

Bloody eck.

It's a poisoned chalice that position at your work.