Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

jayfox26

• Last visited

• Days Won

jayfox26 last won the day on 9 April 2022

jayfox26 had the most liked content!

About jayfox26

• Birthday 27/08/1986

Profile Information

• Member Title
    Say what I think
  • Interests
    Football
  • Fan Since
    I was born

Recent Profile Visitors

10,019 profile views

jayfox26's Achievements

LCFC Legend

LCFC Legend (14/14)

• Fanatic Fox
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular
  • Posting Machine
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. Shame Burnley are going down, I'd fancy 6 points against them, they are absolutely garbage!
  2. Yeh agree with this, won't be sad to see some of this lot leave
  3. But we sent Birmingham down. Got what they deserved after the whole Eustace Rooney bollocks.
  4. Poor performance but... Birmingham down and bring on the trophy.
  5. Embarrassing but at least brum go down. Won't be sad to see a fair few of this lot gone in the summer.
  6. Of course the result doesn't matter but losing to this fodder on our title parade is disappointing. A draw would have been nice, would still send Brum down
  7. The ageism argument doesn't really wash, as i believe it's free for over 65's to have a physical ticket. Still think the charge is a joke though and the club clearly don't give 2 shits about fans but that is a trait that isn't exclusive to LCFC.
  8. Yeh the idea is to not get relegated
  9. We know we are going to get fcked by the efl next time we go down, so I say we sign a load of players before June, whilst we are still a championship club and then it won't affect our budget for next season as a premier league club. Give ourselves the best chance of surviving so we don't have to worry about any championship points deductions.
  10. Well he won't be getting senior football at Brentford. Possibly might have a chance at QPR. Do you think he's good enough for us or has the potential to be good enough for us?
  11. Mpg of 94 this season, thats ridiculous. Closest to him is Sargent with 111. Absolute legend and loved his celebrations, you can see how much it means to him. Edit: think the 94 mpg didn't include tonight so actually think his mpg has gone below 90 now