Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Radovan's Caravan

Your Mr Fry-Up

Seen a few of his finishes on footie tube and must say that I am impressed (and as you all know as this forum's resident English footie hater in residence it would take something special in the English football department to impress me).

I like his technique and his coolness (now why does one Frank Worthington spring to mind?). Some very old pretenders to the England strikers' slots could learn a thing or two from this young Turk.

Like how not to bottle a one on one...

Seen a few of his finishes on footie tube and must say that I am impressed (and as you all know as this forum's resident English footie hater in residence it would take something special in the English football department to impress me).

I like his technique and his coolness (now why does one Frank Worthington spring to mind?). Some very old pretenders to the England strikers' slots could learn a thing or two from this young Turk.

I suggest you watch him a bit more.

I particularly liked how he didn't bottle that one on one against Northampton at home last season. And S****horpe away when we got relegated. And Millwall away last year.

That's just off the top of my head.

Not that I dislike him, but he's hardly the king of one on ones.

Fryatt has indeed bottled many a one on one in his time BUT he is improving all the time, and he has bags of confidence which is helping. I've been really impressed on how he's come on under Pearson and if he continues in this vein, he could become a very good striker.

I can definitely see him becoming a decent Premier League striker, with or without us. (stop laughing! :angry: )

What a strange capricious lot you are! Can't recognize an emerging talent and at the same time believe that a motley collection of ageing hoofers are amongst the best in the world.

Get back to your Watneys Red Barrel you dypso's!

I like him Chandler. Can I pretend to be Serbian too?

Archived