Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
richardsfoxes

Bus lane Charge

Received a bus lane charge near the train station now i've looked at the images and it doesn't look like a bus lane no warning nothing just a bus stop in which my car is a quarter inside it no more just my left tyre's is there any point in appealing/has anyone had the same/similar thing happen?  

20 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

Received a bus lane charge near the train station now i've looked at the images and it doesn't look like a bus lane no warning nothing just a bus stop in which my car is a quarter inside it no more just my left tyre's is there any point in appealing/has anyone had the same/similar thing happen?  

always appeal even if you know your in the wrong

47 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

Received a bus lane charge near the train station now i've looked at the images and it doesn't look like a bus lane no warning nothing just a bus stop in which my car is a quarter inside it no

more just my left tyre's is there any point in appealing/has anyone had the same/similar thing happen?  

Right outside the station, heading out of town?

The bus lane starts before the bus stop I think. And it has BUS LANE painted in it in massive letters

On Google Earth it shows the bus lane "starting" just outside the station entrance. BUS LANE is written there, then a few yards later, the BUS STOP. The sign says Mon - Fri 4-6pm.

But there is also a bus stop just before the entrance which does not appear to be part of the bus lane?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/location_of_bus_lanes_and_bus_ga

a FOI request from some bloke asking about location of bus lanes and cameras in Leicester. 

It does appear that the one outside the station is Mon - Fri 4pm - 6pm so if it outside that time then you should be ok. Also says it is not enforced by a camera, but by the police so could be out of date.

I'd go back there asap and take a photo of any signs just to support your case. (maybe go on the bus!)

53 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

****, i thought i had put in my original post it was in Nottingham. 

No punishment is great enough for you my friend....

Charged with:

1) Bus Lane Violation

2) Bad grammar/punctuation

3) Wasting FoxesTalk time by failing to declare important information 

For those reasons, I'm out...

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

No punishment is great enough for you my friend....

Charged with:

1) Bus Lane Violation

2) Bad grammar/punctuation

3) Wasting FoxesTalk time by failing to declare important information 

For those reasons, I'm out...

4) Going to Nottingham.

Archived