Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Burnley (H) - 17/09/2016 3pm KO

I hope this makes general sale too. Might need to get a ticket for my mate.

I wanted an extra ticket for Swansea and asked at the ticket office 20 min before kick off and they made be buy another city membership on top of the 4 gold memberships my family hold ... So think that it might be the same for this

15 hours ago, Mustapha said:

I have 1 spare adult ticket for this, maybe a second available. I will know about the second Monday pm.

Hi Mustapha, I have a ticket for the game but wanted to take a Burnley supporting friend of mine so looking for two together, so have one to swap if that helps, if not and you have two for sale I'd be interested

Guest CityFan 06
On 9/2/2016 at 22:49, Spudulike said:

Burnley taken up their whole allocation or is this another Swansea ?? Maybe some returns ??

On 9/5/2016 at 10:30, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Any news on this?

Just went on Burnley's website and it says they've sold out their end at our place. Now, I'm not sure what by - it could be 1,500/2,000/2,500 or it could be the full 3,300. Thought I'd let you know...

7 hours ago, J0N021 said:

Hi Mustapha, I have a ticket for the game but wanted to take a Burnley supporting friend of mine so looking for two together, so have one to swap if that helps, if not and you have two for sale I'd be interested

Jon 21 and Mustapha.......I need one ticket for my son..... so if Mustapha has two for sale I don't mind taking the odd one from you Jon 21? Driving up from Southampton so can meet before match.

On 10 September 2016 at 11:44, Resonate said:

Got 2 seated together for this.  £61

56 minutes ago, wagfox said:

Jon 21 and Mustapha.......I need one ticket for my son..... so if Mustapha has two for sale I don't mind taking the odd one from you Jon 21? Driving up from Southampton so can meet before match.

I will know tomorrow if I have a second for sale, the situation is that I may have to do a corporate stint and entertain some customers. Means I have an afternoon in the Lineker suite, as was. Once I know I will post or, pm me your mobile numbers and I will let you know.

i should have at least one for sale, are you wanting this ?

2 tickets available for this game now, I'm on my jollies and my lad is still working away. Seats are adult season tickets together in the West stand face value, DM me for details....

Both tickets now gone,...

Up the City ...... :scarf:

Archived