Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Potential last 16 opponents

Arsenal and Manchester City finishing 2nd does us a favor really. Looking at it there are two you'd definitely view as a half decent chance to advance to the quarters (anyone in Napoli's group or Leverkusen) Two you'd want to avoid (Obviously Bayern or Dortmund/Real)  and one were it's all a bit up in the air, I wouldn't fancy us against Sevilla or Juventus (preferable to the three teams just mentioned though) but if Lyon can sneak through I think we could give them a good tie over two legs. The other two are English teams and can't be drawn.

11 hours ago, C-man said:

Stupid comment. Have you ever been to Istanbul?

Having been there for football and survived, more than happy to go again - incredible place.

Disgusting shite hole went once , wouldn't go back to have a pee 

infact turkey is god forsaken hell hole , slime balls everywhere 

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/11/2016 at 06:55, C-man said:

Stupid comment. Have you ever been to Istanbul?

Having been there for football and survived, more than happy to go again - incredible place.

As I said it's a total shit hole !!! Thank god we don't need to go to that disgusting dump 

prayer to victims and families 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4020812/More-20-injured-massive-explosion-near-Istanbul-football-stadium.html

Archived