Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2017

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Ah.

Whataboutery.

Butler has long been the incredibly biased voice of BBC rugby.  He also doesn't like Leicester, so he's doubly annoying.

Is it wrong of me to long for the days of unbiased quality commentary?

He's really not all that bad. You think he's awful because you're English, I think he's fine because I'm Welsh. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Guscott and Moore are absolutely atrocious for bias while Jiffy is usually very critical of Wales and very complimentary towards England so it's all swings and roundabouts.

Just now, foxy boxing said:

The England try was coming, it was constant pressure!

Yeah, last five minutes the difference between the two on current form. England go to the 22, cycle calmly through 20+ phases and never look like not scoring a try.

Wales panic and are lucky to come away with 3. We're not comfortable going through phases and our conversion rate from that position is so poor.

If we score tries they're going to come from deep and England are better defending than that.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah, last five minutes the difference between the two on current form. England go to the 22, cycle calmly through 20+ phases and never look like not scoring a try.

Wales panic and are lucky to come away with 3. We're not comfortable going through phases and our conversion rate from that position is so poor.

If we score tries they're going to come from deep and England are better defending than that.

Loving all this reverse psychology Finners! :P

Just now, leicsmac said:

Loving all this reverse psychology Finners! :P

I don't think the England team can hear me to be fair.

But narh, it's how we've been on current form for the last eighteen odd months to two years. 

We're not clinical and our defence isn't what it was.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't think the England team can hear me to be fair.

But narh, it's how we've been on current form for the last eighteen odd months to two years. 

We're not clinical and our defence isn't what it was.

You'd think that yes, on current form England should be more clinical and rate their chances...but playing Wales in Cardiff (particularly when you're England) is always a situation that should be treated with the utmost respect.

Edit: shit, I think my stream is a couple of minutes behind everyone else.

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

STFU Brian Moore. You mainly talk shite.

I find Moore entertaining. When England aren't playing he's actually pretty good to have in commentary because he does understand the scrum more than any other pundit.

But he can't not wear his heart on his sleeve, it's ridiculous. lol

3 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Great try, England will hope Wales will tire as the match goes on!

Lot of chat about the bench and rightly so really. The mini game after 60 minutes will decide this and England will have the upper hand really. We could do with being over a score ahead coming up to 65/70.

Archived