Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2017

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

To be fair i think that this season has only proven what it can do to England when we finally have a decent coach.....

Do it in a world cup and then you can call yourself a great team..

Yeah I think the talk of this team vs 2003 is very silly. The tour in Australia was amazing but you've also played a hell of a lot of shit. 

It's a bit of our grapes from me definitely but this is the weakest the northern hemisphere has been in a while. France are shit, we're shit, Ireland are very average, Scotland can't win away.

I don't see this England team troubling the All Black for even a second.

Ps: good try, great finish from North. More of that big man.

Oh, and Eddie Butler was amazing that first half.

[Wales kick upfield after a period of pressure from the Irish] "Aaaand, we can breathe again"

[Wales re-take the lead] [almost hear him fapping in the background] "What an INVIGORATING game"

lol

I'm glad they changed laws to consider head injuries but they've got to modify some of the new rules or we're going to be playing touch.

How can you have a penalty for a player literally slipping up and falling in to you as you tackle?

I watched Hurricanes Chiefs earlier and a  Canes player turns and dips his head in to an approaching Chiefs player, not intentionally he's just trying to change direction. Not only is it given as a penalty, the tackler gets sin binned because the attacker literally dips down in to his arms which are otherwise chest height.

It's just daft.

The red card for striking the head with deliberate force? Definitely. Yellow cards for wreckless contact with the head, even if unintentionally doing so? Sure.

But these mild contact tackles where am arm touches a head because a player turns or goes low? Zzzzz.

Well done Wales, absolutely deserved.

Ireland deserve everything we get. We were ****ing turgid and seem to go through the following cycle:

Summer Internationals: Get a decent maker

6 Nations: Beat the shit games, get shown up against anyone else in the key games.

Pointless Autumn Internationals:Turnover the SH teams bar NZ.

World Cup Year: Absolute shit.

How we are in the top 4 in the world I have no idea....

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah I think the talk of this team vs 2003 is very silly. The tour in Australia was amazing but you've also played a hell of a lot of shit. 

It's a bit of our grapes from me definitely but this is the weakest the northern hemisphere has been in a while. France are shit, we're shit, Ireland are very average, Scotland can't win away.

I don't see this England team troubling the All Black for even a second.

Ps: good try, great finish from North. More of that big man.

Definitely need to see them up against the all blacks to compare them... give it a couple more years of consistency then I might believe they are a great team.. the potential is there , and once you have a coach that can organize the team properly it enhances that teams chances of maximizing their potential.. they seem to have that coach now.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Definitely need to see them up against the all blacks to compare them... give it a couple more years of consistency then I might believe they are a great team.. the potential is there , and once you have a coach that can organize the team properly it enhances that teams chances of maximizing their potential.. they seem to have that coach now.

For me, the coaching staff is the biggest difference between England, Wales and Ireland right now who are all much of a muchness for players.

On paper there's as much parity between the three as I can remember in my lifetime really.

I'd say it bodes well for the lions if we were playing Aus or the Saffers but the ABs will tear Warrenball apart.

Guest FriendlyRam

Win tomorrow and its 6N in the bag and onto Ireland away for back to back GS

Ireland will not want us winning on their turf though, I still have nightmares about that game under Johnson, we stunk the place out and got a hammering lol.

Living where I do, I would cheer Scotland in most sports (against anyone but England), but I come into contact with quite a few very posh Rugger Bugger public school types from Edinburgh / the Borders who are insufferable, so I have never been able to stand their rugby team. Consequently, I have spent a lot of the last 20 years enjoying their misfortunes against most of the teams they play.

They still bang on about that grand slam game in 1991, so I wouldn't hear the last of it if Scotland beat us today.

So then, let's smash them to smithereens. Bonus point victory, please....

Archived