Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2017

Pretty much what I said really, not clinical when chances come.

For all the Welsh turnovers, I think the English defence was the star of the show. 

For me the game turns after that Biggar break, just have to turn that territory in to points which I think would really have wrapped it up.

England were very, very good without the ball. Williams try came off a great set move but in every other phase of play England looked safe. Fair dos really.

Guest FriendlyRam

Still need to beat Ireland in Ireland though.... 

The Irish wont want us winning in their back yard, the last time we were going for a grand slam there they absolutely destroyed us, never gave us a sniff.

1 minute ago, FriendlyRam said:

Still need to beat Ireland in Ireland though.... 

The Irish wont want us winning in their back yard, the last time we were going for a grand slam there they absolutely destroyed us, never gave us a sniff.

I think the points difference and bonus points you wrack up between now and Ireland will decide the tournament.

I think they'll beat you in Dublin but them losing to the jocks puts an enormous spanner in the works.

You'll do a number on Italy at home and I imagine you'll get the bonus against Scotland at home as well. So one of either them or us (whoever wins our game) is going to need some big time bonus points to stop you.

I think you'll win it on points now.

Archived