Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2017

Great game for the neutral that. Itoje, Launsbury, Tipsiric and Biggar were the standouts.

Ireland procession in Italy. Actually wanted Italy to score a second try in the second half before Ireland got try 9 which says it all.

17 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Great game for the neutral that. Itoje, Launsbury, Tipsiric and Biggar were the standouts.

Ireland procession in Italy. Actually wanted Italy to score a second try in the second half before Ireland got try 9 which says it all.

Biggar had an absolute monster. Played like a guy that knows his position is up for grabs.

There will be a hefty amount of English in the lions and I bet Sexton gets the nod at 10 but it'll be a travesty for me if it isn't Biggar. His form for a stuttering Wales over the last two years has been monumental. Absolute warrior.

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Biggar had an absolute monster. Played like a guy that knows his position is up for grabs.

There will be a hefty amount of English in the lions and I bet Sexton gets the nod at 10 but it'll be a travesty for me if it isn't Biggar. His form for a stuttering Wales over the last two years has been monumental. Absolute warrior.

I would agree with this. Some even believe he's not even the best 10 for Ireland let alone for the Lions right now. Personally think Sexton is still obviously better than Paddy Jackson but the gap is definitely closing between the two.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Never in any doubt.

Course it bloody wasn't, it was England playing Italy at home and the last ten minutes were always going to be a blow out.

It was a bit fun to see some of the England lads quizzing the ref in the first half because they didn't know what the hell was going on, though.

I'm a Chiefs fan, think it was Brumbies they/we did it to first, it was hilarious watching the reaction as Hika Elliot goes blatantly behind the scrum half and starts dancing around. lol

Big Ben Tameifuna did it a few weeks later to the Crusaders, hilarious.

I expect it from Dawson, he's an absolute prize salad. The whole rugby world knows he's a cvnt. I'm disappointed in Jones, though, he's a wily character with a good sense of humor, I'd have thought it'd be right up his alley to be honest. It's the sort of thing I'd expect him to try.

Great work by the Italian coaches really. Rugby is all about innovation, interpreting the rules, seeing what you can get away with.

Dawson's comment about world rugby being now forced to change the rules because Italy aren't good enough made me feel physically ill. What an absolute cancer he is.

Can't really blame the Italian tactics. they know they are far inferior to England and did what they did to stifle England and to make the game less fluid. in an open and flowing game the Italians would have been slaughtered by England, so England moaning about their tactics is farcial!. just get on with the game and in the second half England did that. we got the win which we knew we would get and got the bonus point so all's good. just congratulate Italy on a good game plan and move on to the next game

On 25 February 2017 at 17:25, Swan Lesta said:

Grand Slam still on then. 

And still on......

I actually think despite having yet to face the other two performing teams in the tournament we are in with a shout of this achievement again.

16 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

And still on......

I actually think despite having yet to face the other two performing teams in the tournament we are in with a shout of this achievement again.

You've got the tournament wrapped up. The Grand Slam is basically dependent on whether or not Ireland turn up on the last day. 

If they were fighting to win the thing outright I would probably still fancy them in Dublin. Depends how big a motivation derailing the English is. lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nalis said:

On paper Ireland should win tonight, which probably means Wales will win.

As for the outcome, I just don't think this current Wales side are tactically good enough. I think selection is stale which has brought complacency to a lot of players, I think we pick square pegs in round holes at much as you can in rugby.

I think Warrenball is about a five years out of date and we're getting left behind.

We absolutely deserve to be where we are at the moment, not only do I think you'll win I almost hope you do it with a bonus point to give you a chance of stopping England win the whole lot. lollol

Sorry England fans. /chiponshoulder

To be fair i think that this season has only proven what it can do to England when we finally have a decent coach.....

Do it in a world cup and then you can call yourself a great team..

Archived