Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fatty Arbuckle

Can you reverse a rep point?

Apologies, I have just repped a post in the trusted ticket seller threads in error; I was actually trying to see who had already repped it but clicked in the wrong place.

I don't want people thinking I agree with the point of the post, when I actually have no view whatsoever.

Apologies, I have just repped a post in the trusted ticket seller threads in error; I was actually trying to see who had already repped it but clicked in the wrong place.

I don't want people thinking I agree with the point of the post, when I actually have no view whatsoever.

No, you can't. I'm sure most people have accidentally repped something in error though, so don't worry about it. I once repped moosebreath by mistake - I had to scrub myself in bleach to feel clean again. >_<

No, you can't. I'm sure most people have accidentally repped something in error though, so don't worry about it. I once repped moosebreath by mistake - I had to scrub myself in bleach to feel clean again. >_<

Haha :D  

No problem, was just a bit concerned as it was a post saying someone was a bad buyer. I would just like to state, here and now, that I have no idea whether that person is a bad buyer or otherwise!

Cheers for your help though, much appreciated.

there should be a "best answer" at the top of every thread 

Some threads are not really a direct question like this one is... they go on and and on and are added to so the best answer could theoretically change.... what about the most repped answers being at the top of the thread? That would work  for me.. say anything over 5 rep points get put at the top...

Haha :D  

No problem, was just a bit concerned as it was a post saying someone was a bad buyer. I would just like to state, here and now, that I have no idea whether that person is a bad buyer or otherwise!

Cheers for your help though, much appreciated.

You can just quote the poster to explain that you have repped it by accident. Do not expect the poster in the question to rep your post though lol

Archived