Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Most Important Goal In the Clubs History

May 11th 1991 @ Filbert Street

Tony James against Oxford Utd to give us the 1-0 win that prevented us going into Division 3 for the first time in our history.

Let's hope we don't have similar problems this season.

Tony James against Oxford Utd to give us the 1-0 win that prevented us going into Division 3 for the first time in our history.

Yes I forgot about that one. (Even more worryingly I was at that game) :blush:

This one gets my nod. :thumbup:

Agree here with you and Lisa. Wasn't he almost on the floor when he scored. :huh::unsure::D;):thumbup:

Agree here with you and Lisa. Wasn't he almost on the floor when he scored. :huh::unsure::D;):thumbup:

He was, my mate and I were at the back of the Double Decker, and couldn't see him there, we thought it was David Kelly who had the last touch!

Ooooooooooooooops SNAP

Great minds! :thumbup:

garry parkers penalty against stoke was special ...

claridges goal against palace

walshie's 2nd against derby in play off final

pipers winner against tottenham last day at filbert street

It wasn't a penalty it was an absolute blinding volley, unless your talking about another match against Stoke.

Claridge's goal for me does it, it sent on us on a 5 year wave of success.

garry parkers penalty against stoke was special ...

claridges goal against palace

walshie's 2nd against derby in play off finalpipers winner against tottenham last day at filbert street

These were probably the most lucrative but in terms of importance it has to be

Tony James against Oxford

Mine has already been said. Tony James v Oxford United who knows where we would have ended up if it wasnt for that goal as we'd never been lower than the top to divisions ever! I fecked my knee cartilidge at this game as well :mad:

Without the James goal none of the others as good as they all are and improtant in their own way would have been possible from the 3rd division!

Not old enough to remember 91 :blink:

Goals that sticks out in my mind are Tony Cottee, (about 96 but someone else can confirm) and we beat Man Utd 1-0 at OT. Or Steve Claridge in league cup replay replay at Hillsborough in 1997 (no doubt someone will tell me if im wrong :P)

As for importance, hmmmmmmm...... Has to be Tony Cottee still. Beating United at OT will live on forever. :thumbup:

Not old enough to remember 91 :blink: Goals that sticks out in my mind are Tony Cottee, (about 96 but someone else can confirm) and we beat Man Utd 1-0 at OT. Or Steve Claridge in league cup replay replay at Hillsborough in 1997 (no doubt someone will tell me if im wrong :P)

As for importance, hmmmmmmm...... Has to be Tony Cottee still. Beating United at OT will live on forever. :thumbup:

You'd be surprised any Teenagers on here would only have been 5yo tops in 91

Archived