Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Patrick Gerrbrand

I know it's early days, but I think Gerrbrand is technically one of the best defenders i've ever seen in a Leicester shirt. We certainly haven't had many like him who can read the game with such a cool head. His passing out of defence is helping no end, considering we have 3 other defenders who's only interest is hoofing the ball to Pele Dublin.

I thought Gerrbrand was head and shoulders above every other player on the pitch on saturday and if he did ever lose the ball he had it back within an instant.

He's fast becoming my favourite player behind Smudger. Levein had been after this lad for 3 years and his persistance has paid off.

Quality.

I know it's early days, but I think Gerrbrand is technically one of the best defenders i've ever seen in a Leicester shirt. We certainly haven't had many like him who can read the game with such a cool head. His passing out of defence is helping no end, considering we have 3 other defenders who's only interest is hoofing the ball to Pele Dublin.

I thought Gerrbrand was head and shoulders above every other player on the pitch on saturday and if he did ever lose the ball he had it back within an instant.

He's fast becoming my favourite player behind Smudger. Levein had been after this lad for 3 years and his persistance has paid off.

Quality.

Very impressive performance on Saturday best player on the picth.

Quality.

GREAT!!!

Oh, it's so good to hear about "Totte"'s success over there!

Cheers!

/g

Quality.

cant agree with you any more! As i said in the other thread...he does the job! Somehting which defenders we have had recently have failed to do. He knows what his job is and he gets on with it without any fuss! Doesnt ponder about, ball watching which is something we were very good at last season!

Hope he can keep it up! Its nice that CL has sorted the defence out, lets just hope we can sort out the attackers! Hume and Hammond playing tonight for reserves so hopefully they can bag a few and get their confidence up!

Archived