Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carl edmundson

Annoying

When I used to work with "General Public" it used to be them by a mile anyone who has to work with "General Public" gets my deepest sympathy!!!!

"General Public" can be so frustrating which is why I always try to be as polite as possible to those working with them

dont get me started! things are really starting to annoy me!

1) people that just decide to stop in the middle of the town centre causing everyone behind them to stop like a domineo effect!

2) like 1) but people normally women that decide to stop and talk adjacent to each other in supermarkets so no one can get by, then they tut when you try and get by.

3) people that try and make you sign up for things when you just want to walk through town.

4) shops that decide they are closing down for years!

more later

dont get me started! things are really starting to annoy me!

1) people that just decide to stop in the middle of the town centre causing everyone behind them to stop like a domineo effect!

2) like 1) but people normally women that decide to stop and talk adjacent to each other in supermarkets so no one can get by, then they tut when you try and get by.

3) people that try and make you sign up for things when you just want to walk through town.

4) shops that decide they are closing down for years!

more later

CHUGGERS!!! good call!! Charity Muggers who stop you in the street demanding you bank account details to set up a a direct debit really do annoy me!!!!

Especially as they only seem to ask students!!!

1) People who play the music out loud on their mobiles when they're walking round or on the bus.

2) Old people who feel that they dont have to queue for anything!

Boy racers who think they're it, 'cos of their modded up cars.

Late Buses

Shops that move things round and then the next time you go in you can't find the stuff you are looking for.

Especially as they only seem to ask students!!!

1) People who play the music out loud on their mobiles when they're walking round or on the bus.

2) Old people who feel that they dont have to queue for anything!

How about anybody who feels they don't have to queue for anything, there's good and bad in all age groups, or don't you mind 'young people' pushing in?

drivers who speed through villages (as in go over 30 when its ment to be) but they get onto a main rd and sit and 50!!! :mad::mad::mad:

people who barge into you and dont atleast say sorry!!

when you driving and let someone out, and they dont atleast acknowledge you for letting them!

shop workers who dont smile and are just down right feckin rude!!!! (get a new fockin job if your that unhappy)

Rowdy little kids around the pool on holiday that need drowning :mad:

The parents of the rowdy little kids around the pool on holiday that need drowning :mad:

Air stewardess' that wait for me to go the toilet and then bring the trolley out to block me for 30 minutes :mad:

People who try and push infront of me at a bar :mad:

people who smoke in non smoking areas :mad:

people who smoke full stop :mad:

Newcastle Utd supporters :mad:

Sorry, but I will have to NOT join in, as I am likely to take up the WHOLE thread.

If you ever saw Grumpy Old Men...the series, thats me that is... no! I mean it... I hate everything and everybody... I haven't got a nice word for anything and I have an opinion ON everything!!

Cheers and Grr! Sodya all!

:cool:

Most annoying things for me are:-

People who have just got to the bar and get served whilst ive been standing there for 5 minutes then not even acknowledge i was there first.

People who constantly whine and winge about smoking - what you doing in a pub if you cant stand smoke (just to complain!) - Thanks to smokers we get clubbed about £4.00 tax on a pack of fags, without that youd be taxed on something else. Maybe you will realise when the smoking ban hits that most pubs will go bust and the sale of cigarattes drop and a new tax hike comes in elsewhere...moan then!

People who tail you when you can not go any faster yourself as someone infront of you.

When teams score last minute against Leicester.

Its Monday, i'm allowed to be negative :smile:

People who go on phone-ins/message boards, proclaiming they are the sole authority on the FOXES, when they haven't actually been to a game in years!

We all know them... :angry:

People who go on phone-ins/message boards, proclaiming they are the sole authority on the FOXES, when they haven't actually been to a game in years!

We all know them... :angry:

andy from....?

excessive pedantry, especially when the person isn't correct in their facts in the first place ;)

Nothing annoys me, I'm perfect in every way as I am able to rise above all the imperfect people in the world. :P

Some things currently annoying me are:

Anyone (usually male teens) who tucks their tracksuit trouser legs into their white sports socks.

Pictures of lottery winners in the paper cracking open bottles of champagne.

The pop group The Black Eyed Peas.

Detoxing, and the books/magazines/shows that promote it.

Davina McCall.

All people in supermarkets, except me.

My council tax bill for 06-07.

Some things currently annoying me are:

Anyone (usually male teens) who tucks their tracksuit trouser legs into their white sports socks.

Pictures of lottery winners in the paper cracking open bottles of champagne.

The pop group The Black Eyed Peas.

Detoxing, and the books/magazines/shows that promote it.

Davina McCall.

All people in supermarkets, except me.

My council tax bill for 06-07.

Tell me about it, cant stand them :mad:

• 1 year later...

Archived