-
Posts
6,310 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by splinterdream
-
Ex Players - They used to play for us
splinterdream replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
I said it was ridiculous we weren't signing him, £12m I think it was, the amount of people saying he wasn't good enough. -
Are we an attractive proposition though?
-
So long as we don't something stupid like give him a Rodgers style contract and false promises
-
If Chelsea want Enzo, he's gone, he's not turning that down, doesn't matter how much of a basket case they are, he believes he is elite so will believe he can be successful there, he has a better chance than he does here
-
Well we're both over 35+ points now so supposedly get first dibs on tickets but towards end of last season, some games were gone even on first day
-
Season Ticket - New - Successful or Not?
splinterdream replied to StanSP's topic in Ticket News and Travel
What points were you on? Spoke to one of my customers who got a ST last season, he went into ballot and wasn't informed, he phoned and found he'd been successfull. No news could be good news -
I was a ST holder for many years, but studied for a degree and had a child, by the time I wanted to go again we were in the 14/15 season, I have no points to account for that. The membership system when no/low points absolutely useless as difficult to get tickets, tbh gave up membership awaiting new stand but when it was clear that wasn't happening, last season was a chance to get points up to 54, so it does feel unfair to lose out to someone who gave up their ST because we were relegated. I wonder if we retain PL status whether points tally will get higher and higher. The real unfairness is punishing those financially who can't get a ST, the system was set up like that to encourage people to get ST. I'd love to know the number of people that would purchase ST if able, we're surely in need of expanding stadium.
-
If some were getting ST last season on 40 points, then quite a few gave them up when we were relegated, so new ST holders have retained their seats this season, then the old ST holders with high points tally have reapplied, that would make the points total required quite high
-
If its true that you could quit your ST last season on 65 points, not go to a game last season, but then reapply with your 65 points, I find that a bit unfair
-
listening to Guillem on When You're smiling, and reading between the lines, it sounds like theres a power struggle between Enzo and some at the club, sounds like Enzo wants to change things in the club to modernize and theres a bit of pushback. I think it will be the power that Enzo is allowed that will make his decision, as well as who he's having to deal with at board level
-
Season Ticket - New - Successful or Not?
splinterdream replied to StanSP's topic in Ticket News and Travel
if you've applied with someone, get in touch with them as i wasn't contacted but my dad was -
Season Ticket - New - Successful or Not?
splinterdream replied to StanSP's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Unsuccessful, I was on 54, dad on 41, they emailed him, not me even though it was me that applied -
you're internet savvy enough to be on foxestalk though?
-
Premier League Thread 2023/2024
splinterdream replied to Nalis's topic in General Football and Sport
Quite surprised by Luton, didn't look like they were playing a do or die game -
I'm saying what I think we should offer him, anymore and I'd shake his hand and say best of luck.
-
vardy £60k Wilf £40k Sharky £20k
-
It feels great to have a player the calibre of Winks seemingly so pleased to be playing for us, especially as he's come from Spurs, I hope he's instrumental in a good season next season and has a good career playing for us, has Captain potential
-
Which ones?
-
I don’t want to talk about this but it keeps getting pushed. Where is the misinformation or scientific falsehoods, conspiracy theories stated? All I see is people calling a famous footballer names when the man has no right to reply which is wrong, and that needs defending or that post removing. i have stated that other countries use cloud seeding which is a fact, and that if you want to see for yourself, there’s plenty of material. Other than that I have said this is not the place but if anyone wants to debate me on other issues i for one am happy to do so somewhere else. proof in link. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13323453/Cloud-seeding-weather-modification-technique.html
-
Thai Celebrities on the Pitch/Parade
splinterdream replied to MattFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
In other words - politics -
I think you’re right, he’s the goat, and he loves the club and the fans, so he must acknowledge that for us to move forward there has to be limitations to what we can pay him
-
Do you think we won’t offer him a new contract because of what he said?
-
How much are we thinking Jon Rudkin should offer Jamie Vardy?
-
Not going to go into things here, but I think a few on here need to wake up, Le Tissier very clever and too honest and caring for his own good.
