-
Posts
6,310 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by splinterdream
-
i think we've conceded we're going to get relegated before a ball is even kicked, likely due to te points deduction. Looks to me we've decided to take the years money and hope for the best. It's a shame the club can't make a statement, but i guess there's not alot they can say without making matters worse.
-
I reckon all these links are just going around clubs asking if they'll take a tenner for the player
-
It's great, as long as we have plenty of funds for what I mentioned, otherwise I'd have been looking at using Justin to cover in that role if we're playing with a high line, or just don't play that way. This is beginning to feel like the summer of 2022.
-
Okoli for £15m seemed a bizarre signing, Souttar, Coady, Nelson, Faes and Vestegaard whilst not the most amazing defenders can do a job. The money and energy should have gone on a creative midfielder, and nasty box to box midfielder, and a striker who will score goals.
-
Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)
splinterdream replied to iancognito's topic in Transfer Talk
I'm a bit crap amd other teams set ups. Did Palace play him in a front 2? How did he get such regular game time with such a poor return? -
Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)
splinterdream replied to iancognito's topic in Transfer Talk
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus -
Brendan was at fault for NOT walking away for a.multi million pound contract when he wanted out, the club were at fault.gor giving him the stupid contract, not forseeing there could be a relationship breakdown between manager, players, board. The club must have known Brendans heart wasn't in it, the players knew, some of them were leaving so couldn't care less either, it's the clubs fault.
-
Absolutely, the goals he scored I'm the championship.for us were quality, dropped for daka because daka was seen to.press more. It's should be Cannon, Vardy and 1 other, tell daka to.find another club
-
I may have missed one, I only count 5 Villareal Shrews Palermo Augsberg Lens
-
Kind of thinking, perhaps we should have had more friendlies, and had sorted ourselves into 2 x 11's if Cooper wanted to experiment, so players like Golding, Cannon etc got more game time to show what they can do
-
Bit harsh on Golding, the time he's been on the pitch he looks a real prospect
-
He's trying to not put our current strikers noses our of joint, he also doesn't want to raise price of potential targets
- 625 replies
-
- 16
-
-
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
splinterdream replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
So BDCR and Mcateer as rotation, Marcel loan -
BDCR is a left sided attacking player isn't he? it's either him or mavididi
-
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
splinterdream replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
i take it this lad starts on the left instead of mavididi? -
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
splinterdream replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
think he's just highlighting that a multi million pound business should be doing better at marketing, that it reflects badly on the image of the club overall -
Anyone else want to see him move on? Keep see people putting him and winks together as a midfield 2, that just won't cut it, he can only play with 3 in central midfield imo
-
I love KDH, but not sure he's top 6, he's a busy player but he struggled to emulate maddison as a 10 or tielemens with that creative passing ability, I think £30m is good business amd I hope he does well.
-
Just so I know, if we make £25m, do we account that for last season for psr, but then can spend it this season, or are we still sailing close to the wind?
-
Sometimes a manager needs to move to grow, we're an entirely different project to Forest at the point they were promoted
-
If they need the dollar, then they should have priced ST's to a similar price per match as a membership + individual ticket for that area. Why make money out of the individual ticket purchasers when they have no choice? A ST giving the purchaser savings was all about encouraging people to purchase ST's but now there is no need for that discount
-
I thought he was a left back that wants to be a left winger, just constantly bombs forward but not that great defensively, at least that's what I remembered
-
Positives on the impending Cooper appointment
splinterdream replied to CrazyKopCorner's topic in Leicester City Forum
Those final games in the 22/23 season he had those players well up for it, before that I thought forest were either excellent or awful. I think the owner was difficult to deal with, we"re expecting the worse anyway so I'm getting behind him -
Positives on the impending Cooper appointment
splinterdream replied to CrazyKopCorner's topic in Leicester City Forum
He's hungry, he knows he's up against it but took it anyway.
