Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

splinterdream

Member
  • Posts

    6,310
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by splinterdream

  1. I get it, whilst i'd assume most of us have a lifetime supporting Leicester, and we go through the week thinking about the next game, we pay our money, we go every week, we scarifice a bit of ourselves, so it's a little galling to have thai hangers on getting close and personal with the celebrations which probably means very little to them........ but thats the price by being owned by a multi billionaire i guess, sometimes the football can remind you that you're nothing but a paying customer, and if you're lucky, you may get a filbert fox thrown in your direction
  2. what a tremendous signing he's been, hope he can have same effect next season, he has a future captain of leicester feel about him
  3. End of last season, I was hoping for maddison, Barnes and Nacho staying, and felt that was the key for us making a promotion push predicting a play off place finish. Well 2 of them went, and the other hasn't really impressed, and with that the new players coming in have impressed and have had us go up as champions, so all in all, Enzo has done well, however...... Is Enzo a manager that can see when it's necessary to play 5 at the back, can he see how set pieces might get us a vital 3 points when needed, can he see when we're struggling, making 4/5 changes at 60 minutes could change the game, because we may need all these advantages to survive next sesson and i'd hate his pride to be the reason we go back down, I just hope the club don't do something stupid like give him a huge 5 year contract on several million a year. The club and Enzo have surprised me this year, so I'm Enzo in for next season and trust he's learned alot this season and will be the manager we need to take us forward for next season
  4. The balls Albrighton put in today were exquisite, and seemed to create our dangerous moments. He will be a decent player to have for another club, I wouldn't have minded him staying 1 more season for the right wages, I think when we need to change tactics he'd be vital. We have nobody that can seem to take a corner or free kick so I hope we're looking at that because scrappy goals maybe vital next season
  5. i've just applied with my dad, he has 41 and i have 54 points so fingers crossed. My wife may want to statrt going but would have to start from scratch, is there a way if theres a low attended game to easily move ST's and purchase an extra ticket if required? Seems the system doesn't make that easy.
  6. lets say we aren't compliant, do we get a 2nd punishment in the same season (next season)?
  7. David Speedie penalty and Deeney really hurt
  8. for me the past few games we've played differently, i wonder what was said in the vardy get together, i've never been enzo out though and still want him to move us on. The players love him, and maybe he's learned yes have a philosophy, but it's okay to bend it at times. I hope he stays because i think he'll be a top top manager
  9. i guess it's enjoyable when we're watching the team/club progress, 22/23 we slid the slippery pole and some were predicting a far worse fate than what we got, from the early signings of Enzo, Winks and Coady, things just got better.
  10. they're claiming we're cheating because of this season really, they think we should have sold more of our assets and have been hindered to sign less. Leeds signed about £33m of players and sold £30m of players. We signed around £43m of players and made £116m on players, we added £40m of the transfer fee to 22/23 accounts. Leeds also owe £190m of transfers, these people are idiots.
  11. Pure b*llshit more like. They have benefitted from us and Ipswich self imploding. Leicester's bottle and self belief had gone. It is ridiculous that they have cheated and then blatantly told the EFL to **** off and nothing has happened. If it had been Leeds the EFL would have made up a punishment for us. they owe £190m on player transfers, the delusion is off the charts
  12. I didn't think it possible but this season he's further cemented himself as the greatest ever, he's gone one and I think been a key player in getting us back, his attitude when playing for the badge and connection with us fans must be inspirational to the others, I think he could still do a job for us next season, I'd hope the club wouldn't get too sentimental in terms of a contract though
  13. Leeds are garbage at the back but upfront they do have the best attacking players in the league, Ipswich are decent but quality isn't as good, they have far better opponents, i thought Hull was one of the best sides we've played, and Cov are very good, I just can't see them getting 4 or 6 points, whereas i can see us and Leeds getting those points
  14. I think.Leeds will be fine for 2nd place, they have enough for qpr I think, and I can't see Southampton putting up any resistance judging by last night, Ipswich will be the ones to fall away I think
  15. I totally understand the ways they'd want to protect a system that encourages more sales of tickets, but it's a strange policy when there's never any capacity for extra fans. I was sat next to 3 empty seats in C1 on Saturday and I know they weren't on sale.
  16. I thought the goal we concedede wasn't necessary and could have been avoided with changes at 60 minutes, or when WBA made changes. We're 2 nil up, change Faes for Doyle/Justin, change Ndidi for Akgun, Change AbdulMavididi for Marcel/Kacey, just inject fresh energy and concentration into the side to give opposition something to think about
  17. I like it, but think it's a lot to ask Vardy to start, I think he'll start Daka although I'd like Cannon.
  18. Just drop Faes for Doyle/Justin and we'll be fine
  19. I’m a member, 50+ points, forgot to go on the Monday to get tickets, went on the Tuesday and barely anything left, so there must be a huge number of members with 35+ points. strange thing though, first half of the season, I would always purchase the same seats in C1, always available, then all of a sudden didn’t matter how early I went on, they were always taken, can only think they were given as ST to someone
  20. Why in the hell is it a number 1 quality for our striker to press, for me my number 1 quality would be being in space ready to receive the ball and knowing where the net is
  21. Listened to when you’re smiling, I agree with Dom in some parts, but felt he contradicted himself in other parts. He seems a massive fan of Daka and believes he’s just out of form, whilst also dismissing playing 2 upfront. If you have a striker that’s ticking all the boxes except putting ball in net, another forward in place of Ndidi who offers nothing, would take the pressure off Daka, that’s the advantage you have, a player like nacho or cannon can play a deeper role and would help.
  22. Mads Coady Vesty Doyle Fatawu Ricardo Winks KDH Mavididi Cannon Vardy
  23. If Boro turn up, Ipswich arent getting 3 points, but their inconsist form, who knows what Boro we'll get
  24. that stat that Plymouth 2nd to leeds on breakaway goals, enzo's homework fail
×
×
  • Create New...