-
Posts
21,961 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by Sly
-
This is 100% on the money. We are a more famous name. If you showed people the team sheets without the club name, half of them wouldn’t know who any of the players were. We aren’t a team stacked with loads of talent. We were overrated and we will do well to stay in this division based on what we’ve all seen so far.
-
4 relegations in 5 seasons is crazy. Bonkers to think this could actually be the reality we live in! This is spot on. We just haven’t budgeted to live within our means. We have also purchased some absolute dross as well. I think the issue will be that at £200, you are buying a property portfolio in reality and with the greatest respect, it comes with a football team that uses those facilities.
-
I think that teams struggles to stay in the top half of the table if I am honest. Fofana, Maddison and Chillwell can’t keep themselves fit. Fatawu is more cold than hot. Maguire is not getting any younger but him, Tielemans, KDH and Barnes are the players who have been most consistent since leaving us.
-
I think we are stuck with him until we are sold. New owners will bring in their own man.
-
Reality hit home I think for a lot of people today. Relatively speaking, I think this is the worst result I can remember as a supporter. The one prior to that, losing to Burton at home. The one prior to that, maybe the Bolton 5-0 under Taylor.
-
I honestly think we can keep falling. It’s early days, the signs are really, really worrying though. We have players that are well known. I’m not convinced they are better than what is already in the division. We seem to hit a new low, every single week. We are going to need 50 points to stay up. Currently with our tally we going to end up less than that. We really could be in for another dog fight.
-
We are a sinking ship. Premier League to League 1 in successive seasons is bad enough, could we drop again? What is our rock bottom?
-
We need to be more negative and really turn the screws on that shit
-
Yes, studs / blades locked into the turf. Smashed into unnecessarily, has put all the pressure on the knee and it’s simply twisted. It was intentional and Stolarkzyk looses 12 months of his career.
-
I don’t think we are cursed. I’d suggest it’s got as much to do with modern football boots, as the pitch itself. How boots stick into the ground etc. Then you consider players are more explosive and powerful, than maybe 20 years ago. Quicker turning, more pressing etc I think the football world has seen an increase. When you look at at Villa, since 2015, they’ve had about 10 players with ACL injuries as well.
-
Great point on the Manager. I think half the time a good loan move is about going to a coaching setup that allows you to thrive.
-
He’s been on the fringes of the squad for years. Injuries aside, he is still only 21 years old. Like Braybrooke, Page, Justin, Alunko etc, I don’t think they’d all get a chance, if we stay in the Championship. I’ve said for years, our academy prospects get massively overhyped. They need time and they won’t all turn out to be top level players. However, we are now at a level that we should be loaning these players to at this age, so Martin needs to manage how much inexperience he can have on the pitch at any given time. This season will finally be his breakout year though with us. It’s great to see him fit and finally playing consecutive games in a Leicester shirt.
-
I know he had decent game time for Bologna, however they didn’t even bother with the €12m option.
-
I’ve never seen anything so n the bloke from his debut to when he left us, that suggests he was worth paying an astronomical fee for. Luke Thomas / Victor Kirstiansen is a 50-50 split on who you would play if both fit at left back, as neither of them were ideal. We just didn’t pay £17m for one of them.
-
That’s just peak Foxestalk!
-
Could he go to OHL? Technically higher level. Back in Belgium.
-
Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-0 Plymouth - Vote Now
Sly replied to Mark's topic in Leicester City Forum
We are all loving Bristic, Burns and Cullen aren’t we -
I found rebooting it worked. I had to do it a few times in the 2nd half. I don’t have issues with any other streaming service, so it’s definitely a Sky+ thing.
-
Fans are happy looking at those comments.
-
These are the places still open I believe. MLS - closes tonight. Netherlands - closes tonight. Belgium - 3rd September. Scotland - 3rd September. Turkey - 4th September. Saudi - 10th September. Portugal - 15th September. Greece - 15th September. So in principle, Okoli and Faes could still go.
-
-
This 100% sums him up!
-
4 big saves from McCarthy
-
We are all over the shop, however we want this clean sheet.
