Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. Decent point tbh. Especially if we back it up with a couple of wins this week.
  2. What the **** Just come home now lads.
  3. It will be sold to Forest. The ultimate indignity inflicted upon us by King Power.
  4. LIFE UNDER KING POWER CONTINUES
  5. 48 hours notice for booking history sale, wow so gracious!
  6. I can't SPAAAEEKK, when will it end!
  7. Guys voice is unbearable.
  8. Saving grace of this season COULD be my West Ham supporting in laws.
  9. It wasn't my post tbf, but weird that it has now presumably been deleted!
  10. Where did the post in the Anthony Herihly thread about his promotion go?
  11. All the staunch inners don't post on here anymore, weird!
  12. By the time HMS Dragon gets to Cyprus the FIFA Peace award winner will have moved onto his next war.
  13. Haha I'm joking, it's a throwback to the early days of the Rudkin thread when people were saying similar.
  14. It's crazy that this still needs explaining.
  15. Yes but how do we know these are their responsibilities FOR SURE? We shouldn't speculate.
  16. Almost two thirds of paid up FT members that completed this survey back a change in ownership. The tide really has turned.
  17. Where are all those saying "it was just temporary what are you moaning about" when she was appointed. Should I go back to the thread and find them? To be fair it was only one! And no prizes guessing who.
  18. Ajew and Mavididi on the "Culture and Work ethic" board.
  19. And the one from James as well. Plus the weekly ones from Fatawu. Endemic.
  20. What a quote by the way. Will be more infamous than the Madison one if we get relegated.
  21. Yeah I've looked at this post a couple of times now and I can't work out if it's sarcasm. If it isn't I'd be very interested to hear when!
×
×
  • Create New...