Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Finn Claw II

Member
  • Posts

    1,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Finn Claw II

  1. Thomas and Hamza can go without a direct replacement - no great loss
  2. Musa is perhaps the exception that proves the rule
  3. Decent money for any player in our squad and I’d let them go. Bank it for the rebuild. Ayew, Vardy, the kit man and Eduoard - in that order to score the goals that keep us up….
  4. He’s got 2.5 years on his contract so it’ll come down to who can match wages. Homegrown so assume no accounting loss. Skipp will be the defensive midfielder next year so he’s at best back up even in the championship - even we won’t play Skipp and Hamza against the likes of Oxford at home!
  5. Get them all in black boots (preferably Puma Kings) short sleeves, no skins. RVN has gone all Mike Bassett
  6. In most jobs, particularly at a high level, failure results in being moved on - it’s part of taking the reward for success that you own the failures also. I understand loyalty but likely two relegations in 3 years, terrible football and a squad much weaker than it was means that one or more on the business side of the club need to go. it could be the owners, the CEO or the DoF but has to be at least one.
  7. Just saw it’s £20m plus £5m in add-ons. Rudkin is just saving us £5m by buying a player that will never meet the add-ons. It’s genius really.
  8. It’s a big test for RVN as this job could easily send him the way of Lampard, Gerrard Rooney etc - he may well be absolute garbage and all hype. I’m almost not bothered about this season, average team, average managers, best players injured - I want a manager who can build a side and move players that need to be moved on. Puel was the last manager who really did that. Enzo’s signings were also mostly good.
  9. Just checked a 5 year deal. We’ve got it all to look forward to for years and years to come.
  10. On March. Day I’ll predict a 2-1 win and for about 30 mins that may look on the cards. At around 60 mins we’ll go 1-0 down, I’ll think we have time to turn it around and still meet my prediction, For the next 30 mins we wont do very much but BDR and Daka will come on. Around 80 mins we’ll concede a second and I’ll decide I don’t want to watch Match of the Day.
  11. If we get what we paid for him then let him go. We have CBs that need shifting. in the champ, Vesty, Coady, Souttar and Nelson are good enough
  12. I still think with a transfer embargo we’d have a squad capable of promotion. it’s also one of the reasons why we shouldn’t let Cannon go. Daka, Cannon and Ayew may well be our Championship CFs
  13. He needs time and a chance to build a squad. Don’t really see any point in anyone else right now assume he has the stomach for the Championship and doesn’t consider himself an ‘elite’ manager. wasn’t a big fan of Enzo really but his signings and system was at least effective.
  14. He’s a player who has also got better out the team… Sell if he genuinely isn’t settling but the fact that he is in and around the Italian national team means he must have something about him or they really lack options. He needs minutes one way or another.
  15. While I can understand why everyone quotes book value, you obviously want to sell for whatever is market value. I don’t think we are forced sellers now we just need a plan for who we think we can realistically sell and for what value if we go down. Personally I’d keep Cannon for next season as one of our strikers if we go down. If we stay up - sell at the end of the season.
  16. Foxton Locks is underrated in terms of sightseeing in Leicestershire. who doesn’t love a canal that goes up a hill? Peaky Blinders missed a trick. But in terms of the original post too many young men on social media.
  17. Abdul, Ayew, Bounanotte and Bilal are all good signings. Okoli / Golding - might turn out okay but we spent too much on potential. Skipp / BDR - haven’t improved the team and Skipp was our marquee signing. edouard - if we can send him back isn’t a disaster. Palace offered him a new contract also.
  18. Chilwell and KWP. With decent full backs and Ndiddi and Mads back soon, I’m hoping we’d actually start to defend properly. striker on loan from a foreign league
  19. I like KDH but he’s not the priority. Chilwell for me if we are bringing back a player from Chelsea.
  20. Let’s see what happens in Jan - our summer transfer were very hit and miss. We need 2 or 3 quality players to stand a chance and no more injuries. It’s a improvement on Cooper but that’s not a high benchmark
  21. Just shows a lack of maturity. Particularly in public. Say what you like round each others houses but not in a bar with loads of onlookers.
  22. Progress towards a more attacking side. Abdul, Ayew and Winks are good options off the bench,
  23. Same side as we usually play. Same subs we usually make. Same saves by Mads. Same hope at some part of the game that we get a result. Same end result.
  24. Even for Leicester this feels negative - he’s only a couple of players away from the team I would pick and the attitude seems right but it doesn’t feel right. i’d love Cooper to go out and smash Everton and prove me wrong but I just can’t see it at the moment.
  25. Without VAR Chilwell’s goal would have stood and we wouldn’t have won the FA Cup. i’ve changed my mind and I love VAR …
×
×
  • Create New...