Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Finn Claw II

Member
  • Posts

    1,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Finn Claw II

  1. If we get Enzo back - Vesty, Winks and Faes will all be in the team. Winks will also then be given a new 10 year contract…. As rubbish as it all is, it’s a no from me.
  2. I’m impressed that the pigs in blankets and booze is out in force pre 8am. Christmas Day family argument, rolling into ashes further capitulation rounded off by an insipid LCFC performance. At least we have Stranger Things to keep our spirits up. A demogorgan might shake up our strike force. Red card waiting to happen though.
  3. We are not going to give him a long contract. I’d rather have him until the end of the season and send Carranza back. Not many out of contract 20 year old world beaters around.
  4. Skipp, Hamza, Tnomas, Vesty, Faes will boss League One. By boss I mean find their level
  5. If that CV is real then we are an absolute joke. Any Board with a degree of integrity would veto the appointment or step down. Football clubs are not overly complicated and not really that big from a revenue perspective but you still need some industry expertise or leadership experience,
  6. As others have said the benefit of BDCR starting is Skipp out the team. Abdul, Mavi, BDCR is probably our best front 3 with Monga, Page and Silko Thomas off the bench. We need a striker on Jan 1st
  7. We hadn’t signed Skipp by then….
  8. Personally don’t see Nelson and Monga moving on quite yet if they are playing regularly. they could both go to somewhere like Chelsea but they would be back out on loan almost immediately. that said a good offer for either and I think they are gone.
  9. I’m hoping James enjoys the sights and sounds of Leicestershire so much he wants to stay even if we don’t go up. Less concerned about Marcal
  10. This was my failed attempt to be positive…
  11. I agree but I can’t see anyone buying any of those names - our wages will be too high. I’m stating what I think we’ll have to work with next year.
  12. I’ve written off this season, unless it goes really badly and we have the excitement of a ‘too good to go down’ relegation battle. At the end of the season assuming all of the out of contract players go. Abdul is sold (too good for us) and someone picks us Faes on the cheap (you have to dream) then we should be left with the below. Forgetting ability, the below isn’t a toxic squad. There may be players I’d rather not see but it’s a basis for a hard working squad. with the wages saved, Abdul sold and the money from Bilal we may also actually add to the squad. Player Poistion Jakub Stolarczyk Goalkeeper Caleb Okoli Centre-Back Harry Souttar Centre-Back Jannik Vestergaard Centre-Back Ben Nelson Centre-Back Victor Kristiansen Left-Back Luke Thomas Left-Back Aluko Right-Back Woyo Right-Back Hamza Defensive Midfield Oliver Skipp Defensive Midfield Baybrooke Central Midfield Jordan James Central Midfield Michael Golding Central Midfield Lous Page Attacking Midfield Will Alves Attacking Midfield Stephy Mavididi Left Winger Jeremy Monga Left Winger Bobby De Cordova-Reid Right Winger Wanya Marçal Right Winger Silko Thomas Left Winger Jake Evans Attacker
  13. Vardy, N’didi, KDH, Mads - it was a better team last time round. Ricardo was also fit
  14. I get the he had no money to spend but he must have signed up knowing that. We just look terrible as much as I dislike most of the squad, he isn’t getting the most out of it. Get him gone.
  15. How much will we get back from that lot? £20m max? awful
  16. With Daka, Ayew,, Soumane, Winks and Ricardo all out of contract what we will have at least is a massively reduced wage bill. Shift Faes and I think enough of the senior players have gone and with the right signings you’d change the culture dramatically. What I can’t face is Vesty and Faes for another season after this
  17. Hasn’t been given a chance to build his own team but we look awful. We just play such a slow, passive style both in an out of of possession. Unless there is a man motivator out there who is desperate to manager us then I’ve no idea if replacing him improves anything. just another part of the club that is Meh,
  18. Whoever decided not to buy a striker should be gone, manager, rudders I don’t really care. We need a proper reset, just stay up and clear out at least half the squad
  19. Carranza looks absolute dog poop. At least all three won’t be at the club next season no matter what league we are in
  20. Too good for us if we don’t go up but we should be in a good position to dictate a big fee given the wages freed at the end of this season. Monga, Mavi, James, Page is a good base for next year
  21. Very much a squad player, we don't need him but he seems to have the right attitude. No idea if he is a ‘leader” or not but does provide a bit of experience.
  22. We’ve basically chosen not to accept a low bid and pay his wages in exchange for a back-up striker who is useful in defending from the front. He’ll go for free at the end of the season as for the above role his wages no matter what league we are in next season need reducing significantly. I’d rather we sold and got in a loan from the PL but that ship has sailed
  23. We just need to sing ‘there’s only one Aaron Ramsey…’ without any irony.
  24. The squad feels much more balanced, one top of the players in the original post there is Souttar,, BDR, Marcal, Golding as well as Aluku and Bausor Marcal and Golding need a loan possibly Aluku also
  25. It’s a very different dynamic now that the window has closed and we have more options in midfield - yes he is paid a wedge but he doesn’t just walk into the team now He also needs to show some sort of professionalism for his next move (if he wants terms anything like what he is in now),
×
×
  • Create New...