Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Finn Claw II

Member
  • Posts

    1,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Finn Claw II

  1. This is his last season we are paying his wages and through the P&L his remaining book value will be depreciated. Assuming he doesn’t go, if we really aren’t going to play him, we may as well pay him off. Accounting wise the only difference is if we agree a settlement which isn’t his full wages
  2. We have 2 years left of parachute payments so absolute worst outcome that any reasonable FD should be planning for is broadly sustainable league one club aside from any debt interest payments. As long as Top wants to protective his investment rather than wash his hands with us I don’t see administration as an outcome. This guy is saying that the club is effectively worthless because of the debt. Sounds like he either wants us to go into administration and buy us debt free after that or make an offer to the debt holders. I just can’t see this being Tops best offer
  3. Rock bottom implies an upwards trajectory after. For me the big fear is becoming the next Coventry but not in a good way, the years in the wilderness, playing in a different city, the training ground gone etc. Rock bottom could last 20 years
  4. I can see Riis and one of the defenders coming in, possibly Lundstrum for LT, BDR and Bristric
  5. Surely there is loan or some such to be done at this point every club interested know we have zero options. if I were the club after him I’d offer to pay 50% of his wages for the rest of the season
  6. All tings considered a great window. It’s basically a new squad. Lots to get excited about. i’m sure more than a couple will be dross but get 70% right and it’s a good window.
  7. He’ll be back as the lynchpin for our Premier league push. Him, Skipp and Kristiansen
  8. Disappointed possession is sub 70%. Hopefully the players will stay behind and clap to the fans in solidarity
  9. We are getting rid of expensive shit and replacing it with cheaper shit. Still expensive shit vs. those around but on the shit trajectory it’s trending int the right direction towards good value shit
  10. Fair play if someone that young is prepared to up sticks and move to a foreign country. Lazio would be interesting even if we were still in the Prem.
  11. I almost feel sorry for him as it felt very much like an FFP fudge, hopefully he’ll find his level and play some football i suspect we’ve paid him far too well though
  12. 3 year contract extension coming. We have to safeguard his sale value….. Wout there it is.
  13. Obligation to buy would be fine
  14. I mean we look great this season we really do and I love a sideways pass as much as anyone but I’m not sure we are quite a the level to beat a PL team 7-0
  15. Page should have started and Jakub in goal. McFarlande must be the new Golding if he isn’t starting
  16. No idea if Macfarlane is any good but if he can’t force his way in over Luke Thomas over the next few games, then he isn’t an ‘elite’ footballer.
  17. Unless his head has been turned, He should start simple as that.
  18. As others have said, I’m assuming we need to shift a defender or two before we bring anyone in. its going to be one of the horrible end of the windows where nothing happens until the last day or so
  19. This has got Wrexham transfer deadline day deal written all over it
  20. June 2029 3 more seasons of this
  21. The last bit is interesting. I personally don’t see promotion as ‘big things’ that surely means being back in the Prem. It sounds like the atmosphere is better, win a few games early on and that should continue
  22. Mavididi / big brother Souttar swap deal wouldn’t be a bad outcome
  23. Faes Okoli and Aluku CBs, possibly Hamza also. There is a lanky Dane on a free we could bring in as emergency cover. I hear he isn’t too bad with the ball at his feet…
  24. Maybe play him. him, Braybrooke, Nelson and Aluku were what I was excited about this season. I’m hoping this is one that is noise rather than substance
×
×
  • Create New...