Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Mike Oxlong

Member
  • Posts

    15,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Mike Oxlong

  1. But not as good as Gerrard without Gerrard
  2. I reckon you'll get one if you think you are applying for a Lincoln City ST but have mistakenly gone on the wrong website. I don't think they can afford to be picky about who gets one
  3. We're in it together and have been working hard on the training ground so I'm going for two reds
  4. Interesting read re an out of the box appointment https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11680/13503655/middlesbrough-head-coach-kim-hellberg-has-taken-club-to-new-levels-in-championship-promotion-race Meanwhile, we continue to slowly ponder the list of cheap and available has beens and dinosaurs
  5. Someone should do a documentary on him. One crap signing after another.
  6. Would be our first Dean Smith
  7. Can't remember the difference but sounds familiar 👍
  8. Really looking forward to seeing our starting x for Tuesday's game
  9. Without a change of personnel it’s going to be rinse and repeat That’s why I can’t justify giving KPFC another penny of my money
  10. Now that we have the sanction I'm looking forward to the accountability, full explanation, apology, and change of personnel so that we move out those responsible and bringing in competent replacements 🤔
  11. I want someone I've never heard of, maybe a manager who took a team of amateurs to the Maltese league and cup double. All the known names are somewhat uninspiring albeit a reflection of just how far we have fallen
  12. Or the anti - serum - asking for myself
  13. Very poor Can only think that @moore_94 left his phone out of reach whilst going to the shitter when this news broke
  14. The club are complaining that the EFL paid insufficient regard to the mitigating circumstances .............. which are that we have a clueless owner and a numpty in charge of the football finances
  15. And for the most part, so it continues
  16. Ayew, born in France, plays for Ghana
  17. My point was meant to be a more general one about exercising caution regarding specific player compilations but nonetheless my recollection is that the reels posted on here for those players contained more apparent positives than you've described above and which gave grounds for greater optimism than their eventual performances warranted Anyway, here is one for Aribo
  18. I thought it was the year we went down from the championship but if not he still stood out as a cut above what we then had
×
×
  • Create New...