Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Mike Oxlong

Member
  • Posts

    15,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Mike Oxlong

  1. Here it is in a more comprehensible form
  2. The bottom line is that we cheated and still weren't good enough to stay in a really shit league
  3. I'm not letting them anywhere near my very real ones
  4. 100% win record over the last one game
  5. Need to keep this team together now
  6. Any team starting against a side including Danny Ward starts with an xG of 5
  7. It's all about.the integrity of thr competition Gary eh ?
  8. I presume we are going to retire the number 9 shirt after the Blackburn game in recognion of what he has achieved with us (the double)
  9. I don't need to pay £25 to go to the KP to be reminded yet again how far we've fallen. I've got enough friends and acquaintances who do that on a daily basis atm
  10. Looks like some of them have been raiding the junior teams short locker
  11. That's not surprising though is it ? He was able to create when we had players capable of finishing the opportunities he provided. Now that we don't he's trying to do it all himself hence him taking more pots at goal himself. The stats show that he has less confidence in the ability of those around him now.
  12. Surely they've got to build an £80m trans stadium too
  13. It would be great if we could get Fanny Vago in as his assistant https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_Vágó
  14. I think this season his game has suffered as part of the general malaise and negativity around the club. He was stand out in the season we got promoted. In a better environment and with better players he will do well.
  15. With a better manager, a functioning centre forward and other better players in his team he'll thrive
  16. Great news if we get him as I wouldn't have to buy a new shirt
  17. I'm guessing that after a few moments of reflection it is possible to ask the mods to put a thread you started in the bin 🤔
  18. Rebranding as Miquel Harborough FC in recognition of your unwavering support
  19. Would be a nice synergy given how we've all been fvcked senseless over the last few years
×
×
  • Create New...