Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. I had to double check to make sure this wasn't a @moore_94 post, else I wouldn't have been staying up for all of those
  2. What's the connection with that? It's not even the same continent for either nation and even if it was, if we had European refs I wouldn't have thought any different to our chances.
  3. You can't kick through a players foot to win the ball though.
  4. Like Ronaldo's ban being overturned at the start of this tournament so he wouldn't miss the group games.
  5. What a night. Every so often you get invested in a game of that magnitude and it hits home just what this sport means! Shearer saying it wasn't a pen from Kane's foul did make me smile, must have been the occasion getting the better of him. The tension through the TV was something else, so God knows what it was like in the stadium. Tuchel played a blinder. Bellingham is a hero! I love how much it means to him and how he's such a leader at such a young age.
  6. For a club that was in a European final a few months ago, that is a very Sunday league kit.
  7. @adejo92 I've got to say, of all people I'm really surprised to see you're considering this trip
  8. Not sure if I'm in the minority, but I think he could play for a lower end PL team if it was the right system. He's definitely above L1 level. (apart from actually being in L1 now )
  9. They break the rules with that one? Not sure I've seen it before, or if it's allowed.
  10. If Ryan was a specialist or 7ft fair enough, it might have work psychologically. He didn't have a single touch or feel for the game, that was such a bad move. Likewise, having 2 CB's taking them first was strange. We all knew that was a risk with Souttar before he stepped up.
  11. It sounded flat for the opener, but I'd imagine that was down to more corporate wanting to be there. Sounded good last game and looked like a proper football crowd.
  12. But I mean from a long term stance. You get kids interested and feeling involved from a young age and they're the ones more likely to grow up forking out on season tickets etc. Plus if they were cheaper they would sell even more, it's not like they cost much to produce. It'd almost be like advertising the club if most kids were wearing them.
  13. Kids shirts should be capped at like £20 and even then there should be discount for season ticket holders. Over charge the adults by all means, but having new/young fans in kits is actually an investment. I don't understand why you'd price people out.
  14. Can't believe he's 31 and has been at Man City for 6 years.
  15. The stand up auction get the better of you?
  16. For context, the last time we were this shit. I think the majority of other clubs fans will rate what we've just revealed.
  17. Except for the gold, the sponsor, the pattern, the adidas logo, the thinner stripes and the collar pattern.
  18. BC game is the only issue with this top. Or maybe the stripes on the long sleeve are a bit much. Solid effort though. No gold and a nod to our history is progress.
  19. Completely forgot about him. Another terrible signing and even more so if we can't get anything out of him at this level.
  20. I'm not confident, alot of people down there are out of shape.
  21. The games are at the same venue not far from Gibraltar.
  22. Using the carnival as an excuse to restrict capacity for the Genoa game as if 32k were turning up.
  23. I feel the Azteca record is going to help soften the blow if England don't turn up, but I don't actually think the record is that impressive when you look at who they've faced.
×
×
  • Create New...