Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. I'm far too bitter to be enjoying that But fair play to him personally.
  2. There's always a new example/analogy popping into my head with this shitshow. Today's is when Ndidi's form was falling off a cliff. Going from being one of the best at what he did in the PL to around that time where he was woeful and fans were saying we needed to upgrade/replace him. If a single player was replaceable and 'not up to it', why do fans back Top when he is no longer (arguably never was) up to this job, with a much more important role? We have fans that will boo or moan about individual players form, yet will back this regime.. because? Well, just because.
  3. There will be freaks that believe those words because they were said. Now everything is ok and we're going to get better. 'Keep the faith'.
  4. Toilet roll with Top and Rudkin on, thrown on the pitch as a protest could work.
  5. We need some kind of visual protest that people can get behind on match day until these ***** are gone. Something that can be displayed individually from the stands, a certain colour, a certain item, or the tennis ball idea? Just something that is physical, builds momentum and is synonymous with change and goes along with the protests.
  6. This still blows my mind. I wouldn't expect Shepshed Dynamo to appoint someone with zero football knowledge, let alone a club who was in the PL last season and going through a turbulent time financially.
  7. I actually fully understand why people want to see us relegated now. I'm at the point where I think I hate them more than I love my club, or for how they've made me feel about my club. I've never been so close to packing it all in completely.
  8. There isn't a single Leicester fan on this Earth that thought this, so not sure why this is relevant to him being a complete dosser?
  9. Not to make every thread about our failings, but we're 14th on that list and I've seen fans of other clubs say we're spoilt for being on the verge of L1.
  10. I can't believe how slow he is now. He still has quick feet at times, but he just looks like his head has completely gone.
  11. Just seen another post on insta about West Ham fans wanting their owners and board out whether they stay up or not and it's made me realise how much worse our drop off has been and continues to be, yet so many refuse to accept it. Theirs is justified, but ours is a whole new level.
  12. The board need removing for sanctioning this signing alone. He wouldn't stand out in L1.
  13. Not how I see it, not like he's tried to actually make a save. I just think those type of hand balls are really harsh as there's nothing you can do to prevent it in the moment.
  14. Very harsh penalty decision. How can you move your arm from that distance when you're in the air and it's been headed on to you? Rangers must feel hard done by, especially after they didn't get that penalty at the end of the Livingston game last week.
  15. ***viewer discretion is advised*** FIGHT. AND. WIN. VID-20260301-WA0001.mp4
  16. What's the relevance? Do you need a mortgage before you can call out our pending administration now
  17. We definitely have a lot of fans who are happy, or don't care if we go down just so we are a seen as a big fish in a smaller pond.
  18. On paper we have more favourable fixtures in April and May but that means very little when you're as useless as us. Unless we have some magical turn around, we're staying up on luck rather than merit.
  19. Club world cup champion to Skegness donkey rides is some drop off.
  20. Genuinely silent at times today. Like strangely quiet when there's that many people in one place. The club feels like it's dying. There's just no passion or interest
  21. We'll get battered and it will set us up nicely for a positive response against Bristol City where we'll lose 1-3.
  22. Hate the ****. The moment today where he slowed down to win a foul rather than run into the box was the most blatant "I don't give a ****" I've seen live. He's openly taking the piss and there will still be ***** clapping him given the chance.
  23. This is a terrible take imo. Winks has been poor, but Winks on a bad day still offers ten times more than Skipp. Such a nothing player. Trots around playing simple 3 yard back passes like he's 55, not 25.
×
×
  • Create New...