-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
This is a style though.. would you run with this?
-
Just not true. Wasn't even the worst on the pitch on the day. Also, to say this after our last 3 seasons is quite some statement.
- 731 replies
-
- 11
-
-
Martin ball would have the ability to silence Boca fans. Supporters are not the issue with the way we play, even KP fans who sit in silence can't exactly be blamed for us playing like we're winning whilst 4-0 down at home to Oxford ****ing United.
-
I don't understand this.
-
You can almost hear Elliot's cogs turning when he's trying to think of a positive for something that can't be excused. It's all part of the deep rooted problems at the club.
-
I can accept a manager having a boring identity if its getting results, as not staying in this league and not going bust is the priority. There will of course be off days. But I can't accept playing like you're winning when you're 4-0 down at home. Its the same setting. If it wasn't working by that point, why are you doing the same ****ing shit over and over again.
-
''We had a lot of players who were doing a third game in a week for the first time in their careers, but it's not an excuse.'' Makes excuse. Says it's not an excuse.
-
Stockport (A) | Sat 12-Sep | 15:00 KO - Pre Match
Stuntman_Mike replied to Foxes96's topic in Leicester City Forum
3-1 Stockport. -
Home and Away Support/Atmosphere
Stuntman_Mike replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
Can't believe the difference in Tuesday to today. I'm annoyed at myself for thinking it was the start of something -
Premier League 2026/2027 Season
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Wtf is going on with Keith Andrews barnet? -
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
The one that looked like he didn't mean it? I can't believe how poor he is. He shirks responsibility, pretends to be busy and takes so long to use the ball. -
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Where can I find his post match interview -
Arrogant, slow and one of the least suited to Martin's turgid football.
-
Wes Burns signs for Leicester until 2029 - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I haven't been impressed with his start, but that was horrendous today. Just a complete waste of space. So slow in everything he does. -
Premier League 2026/2027 Season
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Hmmm, not for me. For the first, I'm not sure you can blame someone losing one 50/50 on the half way line. The midfield has time to recover and the keeper should do better. The second, I really don't know what he's meant to do differently. That's on the CB if anything as the run is through the middle, Fatawu has no involvement in that at all. -
Oxford (H) | Sat 05-Sep | 15:00 KO - Pre Match
Stuntman_Mike replied to Foxes96's topic in Leicester City Forum
I understand keep ball when you want to kill a game, obviously if you have the ball they can't hurt you and all that (unless you're playing stupid passes) But we really need to go for it more. Every time Alves got the ball and started running at their right back you could feel the positivity, it just adds pressure, wins corners, gets fans hyped up. That's what causes the confusion and poor decision making, especially at this level. Playing everything to feet slowly just allows them more time to regroup and get their shape. There's no need to create any self inflicted nerves if you're on the front foot. I know it's Martin's style, but we need to mix up the keep ball with being direct. -
Same. We're so silly.
-
Aaron Ramsdale has gone from being goalkeeper of the year in 2023 to Southampton's 4th choice in 2026.
-
They're his team apparently.
-
Dyche died?
-
Oxford (H) | Sat 05-Sep | 15:00 KO - Pre Match
Stuntman_Mike replied to Foxes96's topic in Leicester City Forum
Just give me a debut or academy player goal in front of the kop please. -
That is certainly 'extra' UFS should've done this and stuck Bernie in it.
-
The atmosphere around the current press conference with Clancy's defence lawyer is so weird. I swear he made a joke about her being in a wheelchair. Very strange. You'd never know this was about 3 children being murdered.
-
I'm sure the Rooney's would love to see him bagging goals for fun up there.
