Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. I'm interested to visit as it's not too far, but it doesn't look that great online.
  2. What makes you say that?
  3. The tasks are the worst part of the show. They could do with making them more interesting somehow.
  4. Start Begovic and Nelson with the other 9 names and random positions out the hat. More fun than being told Ayew is a forward.
  5. In response to the 14 minute boycott.. Josh has nailed it
  6. As long as I see a photo of him giving away some tat in the megastore, I'll be ok with the £200m losses.
  7. He's the only player worth going to watch aswell.
  8. This genuinely blows my mind.
  9. He up Beaumont Leys?
  10. Apart from the odd wedgie, I'm not sure what the hype's about.
  11. You should know we're not upgrading anything for a while.
  12. You'd still have to pay me to go at the moment. I'm back when the fun's back.
  13. I'm going to boo them unless they come up holding the white Vichai scarf or a photo of the Thai king.
  14. I clapped our last two relegations because failure gets me off, so I would 100% clap us off in a one off game against a team we are likely to finish close to.
  15. I'll be making my way up the stairs at 2:59pm as I believe backing the lads unconditionally will turn Top into a competent football club owner.
  16. Foot locker's still going. I've always loved their staffs distinctive uniform, I wonder if that was a thing back in the day.
  17. Plus we still have to go to Fratton Park and this squad will crumble there as things stand.
  18. I think with a new manager and playing more central, he would be enough at this level. Not saying he hasn't dropped off massively, but I think he's suffering from being in this 'team'.
  19. Begovic needs to come back in.
  20. That's the game that came to my mind.
  21. I wasn't defending him.
  22. Ryanair's got a bit of a sale on. https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/lp/promotion/flash-sale Rabat for £40 return is tempting. I shouldn't be able to get to Africa for less than a Cov ticket.
  23. Must do his confidence good to be dropped and see other useless players playing out of position to cover him.
×
×
  • Create New...