Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. Felt nothing when we scored. This club has broken me
  2. We're just simply not a team under him and most of the individuals in that team aren't up to it anyways, so this is what you get. Players playing for themselves, zero structure or accountability.
  3. He loves making saves that cause more problems than the initial shot.
  4. I can't believe I'm actually at the stage where I want a point deduction.
  5. https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/global/fixtures/
  6. I'd be very surprised if we didn't lose this. It's got 3-1 written all over it.
  7. Looks like the club themselves are supporting this one seeing as they've uploaded Charlton as the next home game on my phone.
  8. This thread just seems such strange timing.
  9. It's basically a blatant loophole to allow Saudi to host 2034
  10. You could actually respect this more.
  11. As I say, one 'good' reason... The only reason is sentiment, which is weak.
  12. Still waiting for one good reason they should stay. Forget all the countless reasons it should be time up, what is genuinely one reason that benefits LCFC in this moment in time?
  13. Jade is so irritating. Why does she take it so personal? She comes across a really immature 27.
  14. Currently 125 places between Macclesfield and Brentford which was a league fixture in 2009.
  15. This game will make Dier and Faes one of the worst defensive pairings I've ever seen. It's impossible to defend anything with those two
  16. Honestly, I'm that bitter about everything I'd sooner just enjoy that twats ego taking a dent.
  17. Friday, February 13 Hull City v Chelsea – 7:45pm – Live on BBC One & TNT Sports 1 Wrexham v Ipswich Town – 7:45pm – Live on BBC Wales Saturday, February 14 Burton Albion v West Ham United - 12:15pm – Live on TNT Sports 1 Burnley v Mansfield Town – 3pm Manchester City v Salford City or Swindon Town – 3pm Norwich City v West Bromwich Albion – 3pm Port Vale v Bristol City – 3pm Southampton v Leicester City – 3pm Aston Villa v Newcastle United - 17:45pm – Live on BBC One & TNT Sports 3 Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion – 8pm – Live on TNT Sports 1 Sunday, February 15 Birmingham City v Leeds United – 12pm – Live on TNT Sports 3 Grimsby Town v Wolverhampton Wanderers – 1:30pm – Live on TNT Sports 1 Oxford United v Sunderland – 2pm – Live on discovery+ Stoke City v Fulham - 2pm – Live on discovery+ Arsenal v Wigan Athletic – 4:30pm – Live on TNT Sports 1 Monday, February 16 Macclesfield v Brentford – 7:30pm – Live on TNT Sports 1
  18. My bro took me there yesterday, great pub!
  19. I just want Begovic, Nelson, James and Fatawu to start. The rest is a complete mess and there's very little about us.
  20. The Man Utd job makes complete sense after Carrick's interim spell.
  21. Didn't we win away and the home game was a case of not taking chances?
  22. Rosenior is just so annoying
  23. I can't believe I've not heard this one before.
  24. Not sure that one helped
  25. We played them at the wrong time as well, so I wouldn't go off the last result too much either. But yeah, we need to improve still.
×
×
  • Create New...