-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
I think it keeps it fair and interesting. I'd imagine sorting a suitable and neutral midweek venue from the time between the quarter final results and the semi's would be too difficult.
-
Who doesn't love a 6-3-2? Ward (Doesn't need explaining) Faes (Doesn't need explaining) Vesty (Doesn't need explaining) Fofana (Attitude) Bennett (Maybe harsh but cost us the most) Mattock (Probably sound, but for that moment in town) Chilwell (Never liked him) Wise (Doesn't need explaining) Jarrett (Just a horrendous footballer) Soumare (Doesn't need explaining) Beckford (Attitude)
-
Wout Faes loaned to Monaco - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Safe to say there's no mixed opinions on this one -
-
'I Want People To Be Closer' - Khun Top Speaks
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I would go further than that, I don't think anyone should be able own two clubs that can possibly face each other in any competition. For instance, the club world cup. -
Wout to Monaco (loan with ~€8m option, official)
Stuntman_Mike replied to CloudFox's topic in Transfer Talk
We need an edit of all his **** ups. -
Wout to Monaco (loan with ~€8m option, official)
Stuntman_Mike replied to CloudFox's topic in Transfer Talk
-
Not saying we're going to win the cup under him, but we 'might' win against someone our level, progress and try and have some fun along the way. Wishful thinking, but he could be sacked by then too. I know following City is dire at the moment, I'm just trying to cling onto something to keep me interested.
-
That's too positive Although based on recent months, I'm not sure that would make it's way back to them.
-
I say it every year, but these people soon forget about it's irrelevance when we get Chelsea in the Quarters for example. I'm not confident we'll even get by Southampton, but we're a couple of jammy ties away from Wembley and everyone would be sniffing around those tickets. It's a good distraction from the league and is about the only part of the modern game that still gives me a purist kind of feeling.
-
Wout to Monaco (loan with ~€8m option, official)
Stuntman_Mike replied to CloudFox's topic in Transfer Talk
This helmet shouldn't be rewarded with a life in Monaco Keep him on our bench or send him Corby Town. -
Prize money is £127k, that's barely going to pay Daka for 14 days.
-
How does he turn them down though if they come in for him? Nothing to lose really, he'll walk into another big job if it doesn't work out.
-
There's a good mix of ties from different leagues, I'm not really sure what stops it being dull with who is in there?
-
What a dull draw
-
The tragic part of this is that he probably would improve us
-
Loved that night. Brilliant comeback and completely unexpected.
-
There'd be more away fans than home fans for that. Wolves at home is my pointless guess.
-
This has been such a problem and the club are so oblivious to it. They should have been doing everything to keep fans interested, even when things were going well, but they've pushed people away and are now suffering the consequences. What other clubs actually refuse to sell tickets to their own fans?
-
Other than Monga, I agree from what I've seen so far.
-
1. Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. Southampton 3. Aston Villa 4. Port Vale 5. Wigan Athletic 6. Ipswich Town 7. Wrexham 8. Chelsea 9. Manchester City 10. West Ham United 11. Brentford 12. Fulham 13. Sunderland 14. Liverpool or Barnsley 15. Burnley 16. Norwich City 17. Arsenal 18. Leeds United 19. West Bromwich Albion 20. Salford City or Swindon Town 21. Burton Albion 22. Grimsby Town 23. Hull City 24. Newcastle United 25. Oxford United 26. Leicester City 27. Birmingham City 28. Bristol City 29. Stoke City 30. Macclesfield 31. Brighton & Hove Albion 32. Mansfield Town
-
Got to say, I've absolutely loved this FA Cup weekend. I'm often bored with football, but I've enjoyed all these neutral games for once.
-
I used to moan about having to walk a mile to see Hughes give the ball away, so fair play
-
Someone shit like us preferably. Or one that's a good day out like Fulham or even Villa as much as we'd have very little hope.
