Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Any protests outside the ground?
  2. I'm doing my bit booing and shouting at my tv!
  3. Well he's certainly done that!
  4. 30 minutes to go so do I or don't I? - No I don't think so!
  5. I'd be quite happy to never see him again!
  6. "Always were a yo-yo club". "We were in League 1 once twice" "Liccle ol' Leicester"
  7. Did you see us dropping to League 1 at the start of this season?
  8. It will be (for us!)
  9. Wake me up when we have new owners
  10. Doesn't deserve a response.
  11. And I feel absolutely......................nothing!
  12. You just have to laugh
  13. 1-0 to the set piece coach!
  14. Thomas's throw!
  15. Must win Guaranteed loss!
  16. Delusion or trolling.
  17. Fewer televised games for us to embarrass ourselves in front of the nation.
  18. They'll still be plenty there to applaud them.
×
×
  • Create New...