Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. Shame we didn't have it all wrapped up much earlier like we thought we would and I'm sure more would have come in. Think there's too many potential goodbyes to do it today.
  2. He'll start
  3. On a side note - how the **** does this role Guillem is playing actually help Enzo? Put what we think about Rudkin and Susan and the rest to one side for a minute - it looks classless. Here's what my mate wants to do so I'll tell the world his demands from his point of view to give him the perfect out story? Get in the bin Guillem. Absolutely can't stand him. The interview he did with Owynn and Piper was infuriating too. It's like Enzo's got his Dad to come in the school for him because he doesn't like one of the teachers. Grow up.
  4. Seen as I'm not allowed to contribute to the Rudkin thread any more, I'll say it here - he's a I jest No, I think it's a bit of a stretch though to say Enzo should have done research. I'm convinced it was more the expected outcome being a fine that led the club to thinking they wouldn't really have to ever stop the spending. Another massive case of ineptitude but let's face it, they've just about pulled it off. If they'd have just set all panic alarms off last season and announced we are ****ed then everyone would have left sooner and no way we'd get Enzo. It was an extremely risky strategy but it's put Premier League money back in the account again at the first time of asking. So long as the punishment isn't THAT bad from the Premier League you could say it's all worked out as well as expected from last June onwards.
  5. Dewsbury-Hall inuring himself celebrating means he's gonna have to do a John Terry
  6. What's the point in banning betting sites from the front of shirts completely and beforehand banning them from kids shirts - but allowing a trading company on all? One look at the FBS site and the laughable social media they have tells you all you need to know. For the difference in how much we are talking, they could go and find a decent reputable brand to sponsor us. It's probably some friend of Top who owns it.
  7. How many white shirts do you have in general that have lasted years?
  8. It's one of them that's been shared that much it's just become true for some reason. He had about 12 clubs after him and was sat in Peterborough's office when he got the call from his agent about Leicester 😂
  9. Vardy didn't do too bad
  10. Anyone who is turning their nose up at this needs to remember where we have been for so many years. Id have given anything to see us win this league through the mid to lates 2000s. We might not be that club we were then but we should never take these kind of successes for granted because they don't come around often for clubs like ours. Clubs bigger than us have gone 40 years without winning anything.
  11. Ricky Sappleton
  12. Not FBS nooooooooooooooooo
  13. I've missed this, what's happened here? Has Tops charity donation been mentioned to do with the £25 charge?
  14. I've never forgiven Jim from the club shop "empathising sincerely" with me because the Student season ticket got scrapped when I was travelling from Nottingham as a student every week and they were dishing out free tickets to DMU. In response he offered me 20% off at the club shop. 2 weeks later they were offering 20% off in the programmes anyway. If you're reading this Jim, I'll never ever forgive you.
  15. Is Brownhill available on a free?
  16. As an android user I must say I'm gutted not being able to get this app that gets our results wrong and tries to flog us the Thai range no one wanted from the club shop.
  17. Hate these threads because I realise I know most the names and realise how sad that is.
  18. I'll be glad if it's still King Power. Not only did FBS ruin the shirts and seem dodgy **** as a company, they shouldn't be able to **** us off for going down and get back on the shirts now we've come back up.
  19. Is Ricardo injured?
  20. Let's just hope he doesn't become as good as he does on Football Manager
  21. Imagine being a Villa fan watching him go on a free and do all he's done for Leicester 😂
  22. Very well put. None of us are naive enough to think players in the main really care about the club but there's a level I expect. Maddison for instance could have easily requested to go before the relegation season and I class it as some form of loyalty that he gave us and Rodgers a year more. What Fofana did was the final nail in our coffin really for that season. A young lad with very bad people round him. It's actually worked out well for us though given how bad he's had it since. They'll be lucky to get anyting decent for him now.
  23. Underrated comment 😂
×
×
  • Create New...