-
Posts
8,166 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
15
Everything posted by Gamble92
-
Pre Match - Northampton (H) - Carabao Cup - Saturday 3pm
Gamble92 replied to Big_Nige's topic in Leicester City Forum
Wouldn't have thought so seen as that's not a rule any more -
Pre Match - Northampton (H) - Carabao Cup - Saturday 3pm
Gamble92 replied to Big_Nige's topic in Leicester City Forum
It's still mad to me that for the last few years I've had to get used to thinking players signed for the Premier League aren't even good enough for us in the Championship and now it's League One. -
So really how much are we worth? - Does Charlie Meffin know?
Gamble92 replied to justfoxes's topic in Leicester City Forum
Wonder how much the KPFC lot will defend King Power when they won't even let us play at the stadium -
2026/27 Match Ticket Prices Confirmed
Gamble92 replied to jammie82uk's topic in Leicester City Forum
Things are more nuanced than positivity and negativity. I feel like Martin is genuinely sorting issues and there's at least hope we can return at first time of asking. But every time an article pops up about us it's a stark reminder that my club is a threat of extinction because of the actions of those still at the club. The catastrophic decline has had zero accountability. Sorry if I feel negative about that. And no, I have a season ticket and I'll be there supporting the players and manager. As I always do. But don't tell me how I should feel. -
2026/27 Match Ticket Prices Confirmed
Gamble92 replied to jammie82uk's topic in Leicester City Forum
The negativity is fully deserved. In fact I'd say it's gone nowhere near far enough. There should have been riots. There would have been at Leeds or Liverpool. I say that as literally the most positive fan you'd have found during the 00s and the shit we were served up then. At least that was just because we were shit. If you want positivity, you can follow the Ginettas maybe. Apparently we should just be grateful and our £530 million club is going to be just fine. -
2026/27 Match Ticket Prices Confirmed
Gamble92 replied to jammie82uk's topic in Leicester City Forum
You make some good points at times but it's a bit tiresome what an apologist you've become for the club. The season ticket numbers have collapsed. The waiting list was in its thousands. That's been completely wiped out and they ended up with a general sale for them. If that isn't a collapse I don't know what is. When they had such a demand for tickets, they treated fans with utter contempt. They made them pay £40 just to be able to buy tickets. Even games with 5,000+ empty seats had no general sale. The match prices stayed exactly the same for the first relegation to the Championship based on the fact they knew they'd get fans in regardless. Now of course all the offers will come back and they'll probably even be pay on the day. 23,000 season ticket renewals is testament to the great support we have. But don't underestimate how many fans and more importantly potential fans they've lost in the last decade with their treatment of the fanbase. -
To put it simply, we are still overpaying wages to bring in players to appease a manager we also can't really afford. It's the exact same approach we had with Enzo. Don't be at all surprised if in a year Martin is moaning there's no signings.
-
I don't even want to ask what this means but you just get drunk in Ibstock pubs all day and you should probably take lessons in grace and decorum.
-
Honestly just when you think you can't take any more as a fan of this club. Reminds me of tagline to Alien Vs Predator. "Whoever wins, we lose". I feel sick just thinking about it. Just get us out this mess Russell. I beg you.
-
Is it wrong to assume this is because the prices are going to be ridiculous for this level of football and they're doing some damage limitation by giving us less time to have a meltdown about it?
-
My mate works at Seagrave as a part time cleaner. Said Hamza gives him wedgies on the corridor, Nelson and Souttar fire balls at his backside after enforcing him to go bare and Russell Martin refers to him as Full Time Equivalent 0.5 Apparently the passing drills have improved though.
-
Probably easier without Vardy going crying to Top any time he's told to do anything like that
-
Tommy Watson joins on season loan from Brighton - Official
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
You've been back 1 day since your ban and you're already giving off the ora of Roy Chubby Brown live at Blackpool Tower in 1987 -
I spoke about it with my therapist earlier. He said it's only a friendly. I said it's never only a friendly. He said it's behind closed doors for ****s sake get a grip and appeared to press a button under his desk. Apparently I'm not allowed back?
-
Tommy Watson joins on season loan from Brighton - Official
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Especially in that old fox logo tee yesterday ❤️ -
Close thread
-
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
Gamble92 replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Stick isn't playing this. Not on any actual channels abroad is it? -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
Gamble92 replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
I've felt better about colonoscopies than this season -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
Gamble92 replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
You remind me of my Father. I hated my Father. -
I think this is fair. The leadership group we had was quite similar to the Terry, Lampard, Drogba one Chelsea had where the manager had to have a similar reputation within the game or they had no chance. Rodgers, as much as I despise what he did in the end, had all the attributes to deal with them to begin with. The signings were great under Puel but there were some good people around at the time. Not all of that's because of Puel. What I never really understood is Puel was clearly given the instruction from Rudkin to move the title winners on to stop a player vs Ranieri situation again. Then they decided against that with Rodgers.
-
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
Gamble92 replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Hamza, Souttar, Hutchinson, Aluko, McFarlane (seen as he's a new signing). For what it's worth it's not because I think the team tonight is poor. I think that still beats most teams in this league. It's more because I think if people are paying money they should be warned about things like the game earlier. Even if you don't think the XI is affected that much, a few on that bench won't play a game this season. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
Gamble92 replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
I realise that some of us run the risk of sounding like we moan about absolutely everything to do with the club (with good reason most the time). But letting fans pay for a friendly and playing a lot of first team players behind closed doors earlier is a bit shite. I joked Hamza is on his 6th Jagerbomb in a club by now but why do I get the feeling a lot of those who played earlier couldn't be arsed with a late Saturday kick off. -
Tommy Watson joins on season loan from Brighton - Official
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Any idea why this is my recommended advert on each Foxestalk thread at the minute?- 253 replies
-
- 30
-
-
-
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
Gamble92 replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Hamza is on his 7th Jagerbomb in a Nottingham club by now. He can't be doing matches at 19.30 on a Saturday. -
Liam Cullen signs until 2029 - Official
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
