-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
This one has proper fizzled out
-
Someone looked at Bake Off and thought "yeeeeeah"
-
Cut it down to a highlights show of about 45 minutes and bin the expensive presenters. In the age of youtube when you can see highlights and analysis within 2 hours after a game is done, often by half decent amateurs, MOTD feels like a pointless endeavour. Expensive one, too.
-
Well I've got some good news for you...
-
Jesus H Christ. Now do a Watford
-
Amazing what Moyes has done. I do wonder how long he stays. Ideal job - new stadium but no real ambitions beyond "don't get relegated".
-
Don't think we need a wiki for Walshy
-
I really wouldn't be saying you know someone everyone hates "quite well".
-
Christ he's only been in 6 weeks. Looks like dire times ahead for US economy, compared to the last few years.
-
Can I go up to you while you're shopping and tell you that you're shit at your job?
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Don't forget cross training. Deadlifts, squats, lunges for me yesterday. I've noticed a bit of slouching in my longer runs that I need to correct. -
Leicester City All Stars Vs Anstey Nomads All Stars
fox_up_north replied to Lewis Wright's topic in Leicester City Forum
Around my birthday in my home village.... don't mind if I do -
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Reading the article (if it's to be believed) suggests that Ruud is on a hiding to absolutely nothing. He might not be a great manager but he's also in an absolute mess of a club. -
I can't bring myself to watch it properly but what I've seen is it was clearly a set up. Zelensky had absolutely no chance there and they were looking for any excuse.
-
Good thing he's getting game time in championship then
-
I look forward to being old, enjoying my sandwiches at the stadium and tutting people complaining saying "we were in League 2 once"
-
18th best team in England, you'll never sing that
-
Anyone excited about tomorrow's game ?
fox_up_north replied to marcymarc666's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'll be busy but keep an eye on the score. About as much enthusiasm as I can muster. -
As much as it dooms us, g'won Ipswich
-
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I've said it before and I'll say it again - neither manager was the right choice. -
Ben Dawson and Danny Alcock - Left the club
fox_up_north replied to stu's topic in Leicester City Forum
O...k....not sure what to make of that -
Had similar. Get the odd email trying to tempt me back but at £50 ish for a ticket, then travel costs - doesn't make sense. Weirdly looking forward to being back in Championship
-
Some bloke called Enzo Maresca did ok
-
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
It's gone beyond silly now. Give him til May but spend this time actively preparing a 2-3 year plan to regroup and come back up. Who is the manager going to be? What will the player recruitment look like? Who goes? Ideally Year 1 will be another immediate return, with the 2025 summer window buying 2-3 quality attackers who can get you up and be a foundation for prem. Year 2 will be summer 2026 window picking up the more solid backline (which is usually cheaper). Survival should be the aim. Year 3 will be summer 2027 buying improved first 11 attackers to consolidate -
To be fair, 4 seasons after winning the league Blackburn went down. So there is precedent for it. They did 1st, 7th, 13th, 6th, 19th. Not excusing us at all but it's not unheard of.
