Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Will I sort of agree that it's been blown out of proportion, I feel there's a real split in Man City's fanbase - those who will support the club if/ when they drop back down to lower tier and the money dries up and the arrogant ones who expect trophies.
  2. Well, that's my dinner coming back to say hello
  3. This season really has been a car crash, given only brief glimpses of success. Does feel like the monkey's paw for all the wishes we were granted.
  4. Jesus christ. That passed me by. Not happy with the first half?!
  5. Who was it who said Rodgers was fuming with us 3-0 up. I remember the game but not who said it. Evans?
  6. At this point I've just lost the desire. We're heading for a Stoke scenario. Mid table championship after a good run in top flight. If Top wants to sell up - fine, whatever. Your club mate.
  7. Seen on the news this morning a load of tradesmen going down to Parliament to highlight tool theft. One bloke said he was in a house for 20 minutes, came back out and they'd cut a hole in his door to nick £8000 worth. Absolute scum. The damage that does to productivity as well.
  8. KP. Easily. Love having my prawn sandwiches away from the rabble.
  9. Oh yay, I'm so glad I interrupted my lovely afternoon drink to check the score
  10. 2-0 Everton, all day long. Last week was a freak result.
  11. I've been offered higher wages, low tax for Saudi and Qatar teaching. Didn't interest me. I was told it would be a year. Still didn't fancy it.
  12. Ok, now tell me the bad news
  13. Prob best going for a check up mate
  14. As a former history teacher, take a bow
  15. Having worked in academy and youth football for the last few years, I'd say it's just not the most welcoming environment at all. That doesn't mean that there are zero gay footballers but it does mean that there might be plenty of young gay/ bi lads who make a decision not to continue being involved with something that they might never succeed at, which could also be very detrimental to both their mental health and physical safety.
  16. Just media guff. Same with "Man United in a relegation battle". No chance. They'll finish 12-15th and look like mugs but fundamentally they're ok.
  17. My Spurs colleague tomorrow is going to feel such a mug
  18. Something something global brand revenue
  19. Well we haven't used up any loan spaces yet, so....
  20. Just seen Everton score. We're hilariously fuched
  21. I think it's a multi pronged set of issues. 1 - the squad is about 16th/17th when everyone is fit 2 - we have injuries to key players 3 - the summer transfer window was a bit of a car crash 4 - RVN probably isn't going to have the coaching staff or the transfer funds to do what he needs 5 - RVN is still new My feeling is we were going down, from day 1. Cooper was a very bad appointment. Jury is still out on RVN because I expected this run of results.
  22. "I'm really enjoying this 0-0"
  23. Absolutely this. I'm not bothering doing the 4+ hour round trip these days, to pay £45 + petrol and food to watch drivel
  24. David Moyes really wasn't the problem at Sunderland, though. He's fairly capable as a manager.
  25. Really don't see Everton going down
×
×
  • Create New...