Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. I've only gone and started knackering my left shoulder and side of neck. Think I pushed it too much in the gym. Will ease up on weights next week or so, ahead of my half on 26th. Might even grin and bear a massage.
  2. Funnily enough I've just seen an article on BBC about how a Ukrainian girl was tricked by Chinese bots to convince Ukrainians to support Russia.
  3. That's the league done then
  4. Spurs defo up for it. Really surprised.
  5. Christ that's some turnaround. Hadn't even realised!
  6. Fair points. Some sponsors look tacky as hell, too. I remember the uproar when Barcelona changed. I wouldn't be happy with certain sponsors on the shirt.
  7. That's a fuching massive achievement. Well done.
  8. The wages will be the issue. Vardy is the only player we can definitely say would deserve the wage and he is most likely looking at a drop. Ndidi probably still has 2 more transfers in him, so will have a good bargaining chip. I wouldn't want us to essentially splurge a wage on him and agree to a 4 year contract on silly wages.
  9. 10 mile training run with 3 hills yesterday. Set off at 9am and was absolutely knackered by mile 8. The heat was horrendous. Still, probably good bit of preparation.
  10. If I put myself in Spurs' shoes - how would I feel if Man City beating us condemned us to 5th but stopped Forest winning, VS beating them, making Forest happy and we get 4th, I'd choose the latter. You should always pride your own team's success over another club's failure.
  11. Arsenal winning makes the league interesting. 4 in a row just turns us into Ligue 1 or Bundesliga of 10 years ago
  12. So glad I didn't bother with any of these games. Sound absolute doggo
  13. West Brom. Think they'd struggle in the prem and we'd at least get some points there. They will be much needed.
  14. On one hand, I can see yanks pushing for it but on the other I really don't think they understand just how ingrained and tribalistic football is to our culture. Could see groups of fans just blocking a team bus from parking.
  15. Did Newcastle or Villa circle the drain this badly before going down? I can't help but feel there's a will from the league for them not to go. They seem to get so much slack.
  16. I also liked Perez. We paid too much but as a player, he was fine. We must not repeat that sort of spending. Buy smart.
  17. Christ has it been 7 years? I remember him signing and thinking we'd got a real coup.
  18. 17th. We're not mid table Leicester on a wobble. We're a championship team that have been promoted.
  19. Seems a bit crazy but they must have someone in mind to pull the trigger so soon after the end of the season.
  20. My Saucony pair was about £140 but the difference is HUGE to your standard £60 off the shelf. As an aside - I did a relatively flat 9 mile route yesterday and flew round. Accounting for traffic stops and road crossings, it was a healthy sub 10 mins average and it was hardly cracking 160bpm.
  21. He can't be real, surely? Absolute mess of a man
  22. Well I suppose the way you do it is that you make clear that you don't direct swearing AT the ref (and where possible, oppo players). I think we can all accept a CB shouting to his full backs "fuching track him" etc but if you swear at the ref, it's recorded and you get a 1 match ban.
  23. I don't quite think the idea of Russians escalating if the West did a joint massive conventional response is right. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY knows that nuclear is a no no. I can imagine if one was used, there'd be a clear statement of "you did this" and then it would be HEAVY but on the right side of fair. I picture Western Europe and the US just absolutely gutting Russian troops that are currently within Ukrainian borders. As noted, China would stay right out of it.
  24. Got something in my eye
  25. I think I'd genuinely be a bit sick if he went to Wrexham
×
×
  • Create New...