Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. So many people have ruined their fun Barcelona trip by going to watch the football. And players probably feel they are wasting their summers too. End of season games are even shitter than the rest on non tournament summers.
  2. Distribution from the back and defensive midfield is dreadful. Henderson Coupled with some awful movement it makes for slow football. Not sure why Alexander-Arnold is sat on the bench? And we have Jones at right back and Henderson in midfield.
  3. Predictably rubbish. We are just horrible to watch against shite teams, and I think we always will be.
  4. Normally I'd say winning a trophy should ease any pressure on a manager but I don't think you can ignore Spurs finishing 17th because they've won a europa league which was easier to win than it has been in a long time. Ange won't be too bothered.
  5. You don't wait for someone to have a holiday before sacking them. It's either we are keeping him on or we are waiting for the 'best' financial date to do it on. If we do sack him in July it's really poor preparation for the new season.
  6. Appears to be cheaper to sign Flekken but Leverkusen could probably have gone straight for Hermansen.
  7. If 1st June is a financial date then I can why we might wait until then. You'd expect some sort of message of support if they were giving Ruud a chance. Saying that, the people at the top probably haven't even realised the season has finished.
  8. No problem with Chelsea celebrating but all this 'completed europe' shit is hilarious. There's a decent chance an English team wins this competition every year.
  9. Never wanted neither team to win as much
  10. One for the holiday snobs I go on a 2-week all inclusive to Benalmadena tomorrow. Fully expecting Haven in Spain but as long as the kids are happy and I have access to beer, I'm good Will try and get to Malaga for the day.
  11. I can see it now, initial disgrace and then load will be charmed by his bullshit in his first interview and try to convince themselves he'll be good. I mean, if he's gone away and learnt from his mistakes then there is a decent manager in there but doesn't strike my as that and will continue to be arrogant about 'his' style of play.
  12. Last thing we need is a manager that is on the back foot with the fans straight away. It definitely didn't help last summer.
  13. Baby lasagna was robbed last year
  14. Even by eurovision standard it's even pretty dreadful this year. Was better when they all tried to sing in English Is it wrong I found the Icelandic jedward the catchiest
  15. Pep is bitter, because his team was shit but it was 100% a red card.
  16. Man City have been awful at chasing this game from what I've seen.
  17. Feel like a lot of similarities with our FA Cup, I know we were probably better than Palace, but hanging on to the 1 nil feels very similar.
  18. Has the rule changed? How is that not a red card? Deliberate hand ball out the area?
  19. That's a goal that'll annoy everyone at Man City. Dominate and then get done on the break.
  20. Got a booking at ocean beach.... Normally I'd be against this but on this occasion I feel it makes sense.
  21. Peterborough supposedly have a lot of good players for a team that finished 18th in League 1 I'm sure its possible there's the odd gem in there but I've seen quite a few names being put forward as options from them.
  22. Taking mine out for the last 2 days of term next week, and I'm probably going to be punished for being honest with them. I've heard other parents say they weren't fined if it's just a couple of days in the year so hopefully we'll be OK. My son hasn't missed a day in 2 years if that makes any difference whatsoever. This is primary school, not sure if it's different with secondary.
  23. Playoff heartbreak brings back memories of Deeney and Kermogant but this time it's hilarious. Whatever we do next season, please can we do them at their place.
  24. Kind of her job though. May as well not have assistant referees. Horrible injury though, could probably do that 100 times and not get seriously injured. Must've been an impact similar to a car crash.
  25. Worst header you'll see as well. Terrible defending from Coventry.
×
×
  • Create New...