Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. This Fulham side is just average Premier league footballers, and that's how bad we are.
  2. Nothing better than seeing Howe and Tindall looking glum
  3. Bournemouth are quality, not sure how we beat them they'll be fuming with that
  4. The difference in energy and aggression between Bournemouth and us is huge. Different level.
  5. Didn't realise I had to provide statistical evidence for every opinion. And I did say 'it seems like' rather than claiming it was fact.
  6. Never really seems to stop anyone else though, at least chuck him on the bench and get him involved from the off.
  7. Why does it seem like we are the only club that can sign someone and not be available right away? Do other teams just announce it when it's all finalised?
  8. Newcastle another atmosphere that people say is good but it's just loud groans at every decision.
  9. Literally only thing Ruud is capable of is bringing Ayew back in, worried about the Fulham left back I guess and the myth that Ayew helps the full back out. Waiting for Vardy to be injured too. I know the options are shit but at least try something new.
  10. Anyone feel this team would beat our first team
  11. Seems to be no middle ground with Ayew. People are either determined to call him shit no matter what and then there's some people who claim its been a good singing because he's made a couple of contributions. Simply, he shouldn't have been signed, no value whatsoever. He's done an ok job, and if he'd been here for a few years you'd say he's worth keeping around but he was exactly what we didn't need last summer.
  12. Always felt a Man Utd win was inevitable, no matter how shit they are.
  13. Madness how Man Utd can somehow get a result against the better sides yet are still absolutely abysmal.
  14. So what time is Selby v Allen going to finish?
  15. It's a bit weird how few Italian players settle in the Premier League - certainly in recent times. Can only really think of Jorginho, although I'm sure someone is going to list a load of them
  16. I'll continue to say it, but lack of support from coaches is not helping him and still can't believe we've appointed someone and either not let them bring people in or someone that doesn't have any trusted coaches.
  17. Maybe, but whilst he's been a bright spark, has he done enough to warrant a move? Probably got a decent enough reputation to get a move back to Europe. Would like to keep him for a season in the championship though.
  18. Last time we went down we had sellable assets. This time we have Mads and that's about it. Faes will go, maybe even on Jan but who's going to want anyone else?
  19. I never really rated him last season so it's no surprise to me that's he's proving not to be good enough. Average championship winger who proved to be a decent value signing but he's a clear example of how we didn't improve the squad.
  20. Been busy tonight so not been able to follow the game but had a quick look in the match thread halfway through first half and it was all pretty positive. Best we've played this season was even mentioned You could write plenty but just not good enough sums it up much quicker.
  21. Whole club needs a positive result tonight to get people back on board.
  22. Not sure what's the most annoying - us going after Villa cast offs (I know Marc Albrighton, before anyone says it) or the fact he probably improves us
  23. Pretty pathetic we are celebrating this but get in there Now just need them to deduct everyone else some points so we can stay up....
  24. I used to be excited when we'd sign someone I've never heard of, now I'm filled with dread But best of luck to him...
  25. Whilst Kristiansen hasn't been particularly great I feel we'd be fine sticking with him until the summer. Right back, centre back, winger, centre midfielder all a bigger priority for me
×
×
  • Create New...