Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Watch fleetwoood a fair bit so looking forward to seeing Cover play.
  2. Not bothered where really, he just needs an opportunity.
  3. Not going to lie, I nearly googled it
  4. Annoying for Brest, first knockout round in the champions league and play someone they play all the time.
  5. Hard to go back to 'normal' wages when you've been paid that much for a few years I think its disappointing to see a young player going this way so early but I understand it. Him and Villa probably can't believe their luck.
  6. Different manager I know but I'm sure Under hated every minute of being here
  7. Fair play to the lad, but he played 10 minutes of professional football
  8. If we hadn't signed Woyo, I'd say this was worth a risk.
  9. Out of interest, would you refer to everyone as a 'drugged up loser' or is it just because he's a referee? Is he throwing a community under the bus? Maybe you're right, and he's using 'being gay' as an attempt to detract, but I think it's sad that this is peoples first assumption. I don't think he's blaming being gay for his mistakes but maybe I'm reading it wrong.
  10. I think you'd see less in-stadium/on-pitch abuse as you might think but the abuse on-line would be awful. I can 100% understand why a referee would hide their sexuality, they get ridiculous abuse as it is and it would only be worse if trolls online had another stick to beat them with.
  11. I appreciate I'm probably in a minority with this but I'm starting to find the constant need to engage with opposition fans a bit tiresome now But guys a legend, so I'll let it slide
  12. Not sure why people are trying to convince themselves Oxlade-Chamberlain would be a good signing
  13. Haha yes, not exactly been home advantage for them. This is why its stupid to make big turners, it's a leveller and gives average opposition spinners a chance.
  14. If we can get a decent price, we have to consider selling. BUT we do need to replace.
  15. Huge win. Nothing else matters for a few hours at least, just enjoy the 3 points.
  16. Its got a last minute equaliser all over it hasn't it
  17. Chaos at Palace. Terrible penalty but going to get another chance.
  18. Anyone else desperately finding something else to do around 2pm so I won't be tempted to watch. I think we will score but I'd be amazed if we don't concede at least 3. Werner hat trick. At least we don't have to see that **** Johnson score against us.
  19. I'm all for home advantage but these Pakistan pitches can't be good for the game.
  20. Good squad/manager relationship usually has a likeable number 2 who acts as a buffer between the two. Big gaping hole in that role for us.
  21. Ruud leaves now with his reputation just about still in tact. Players have history of throwing managers under a bus, but I think its generous to say they are shit because they don't like Ruud's methods, when in reality they are just shit. Up to Ruud, or any manager, to get the players on side but its seems an impossible job. Enzo managed it but that was probably only because we were winning, they would have chucked him under a bus too given a chance.
  22. Rocky Flintoff scoring a 100 batting at number 9 for the lions in Australia probably justifies his inclusion on the tour
  23. We may have lost every game without him, but i would argue that's just a coincidence rather than the reason. Ideally we need better than him, but we already need enough first team players without having to replace him too. No point in a loan out either.
  24. Probably end up paying Sheff Utd to take Cannon back on loan next season
×
×
  • Create New...