Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. It will hardly be an intense backlash but these players deserve to be relegated in front of their home crowd and not whilst sitting at home when Blackburn pick up a result tomorrow. So actually hoping we don't win this and put us out our misery. Wouldn't be surprised with a 0-0 but Hull's need to win should mean we just roll over and let them.
  2. Anyone sick of hearing snooker players moaning about their cue or the conditions. Can't remember the last time Kyren Wilson liked his cue Sane with darts too, all started moaning about something or other. Valuable lesson for Moody, shot selection and patience wins matches sometimes.
  3. Foxes don't give a shit Foxes won the premier league you know, so doesn't matter how shit we are now...
  4. I think the only positive I can think of is I don't care enough anymore to let it ruin my weekends.
  5. Might not do much financially but ground should be empty.
  6. How is no manager capable of getting this team to play
  7. Standing in front of the away end pretending to look upset. Useless *****.
  8. We will never know and its probably a bit of bias considering what's happened since but I'm confident Marti wouldn't have got us relegated.
  9. Must win game and we have Choudhury and Reid in the starting line up
  10. I don't care if he isn't fully fit, best player this season in Jordan James and he has come on far too late in the biggest games of our season.
  11. Who was the poster that was constantly saying we must appoint Rowett?
  12. Trust Emery to get the job done. Hopefully takes their eye of the league, as funny as Spurs going down would be, I can't chose it over Forest. Get them down.
  13. We've got 2 more games of disappointment before even thinking about this one
  14. Selby v Jones has got the making of a late finish Zhang Anda is dangerous for Mark Allen. Higgins v Carter could be a good battle.
  15. Guler is a proper brat, just looks like the kids who kicks off at everything. The ref definitely wouldn't have booked him if he remembered, I think it's a little harsh but you can't take the chance a the point of the game
  16. Bayern have deserved it.
  17. Great goals, he makes some poor decisions at times Diaz but capable of quality like that. Can't wait to see the head loss from Real at the end.
  18. Nothing really in that. Ref wouldn't have booked him if he'd remembered he was on a yellow. Stupid thing to do though.
  19. Imagine how many goals these would score against us if they really wanted too Both managers are defenders but finding it impossible to organise a defence but I guess you have to credit the attacking play.
  20. Some shocking defending.
  21. What is Alexander-Arnold doing
  22. Can't work out if that's a Neuer mistake, or whether it looks worse because he got their when most goalkeepers wouldn't.
  23. These 2 teams reminding people how fun football can be.
  24. Horrible to say and I really hope it doesn't happen but I'm fully prepared for Braybrooke to pick up an injury in pre-season, just as we are getting excited for him to star for us
×
×
  • Create New...