-
Posts
18,930 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by RowlattsFox
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
I know it's not cool to enjoy anything about the hundred but jeez Mitch Marsh can hit a ball. -
Oliver Skipp (loaned to Charlton, official)
RowlattsFox replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
I don't have too much hate against Oliver Skipp but other than leaving us short if he isnt replaced, we aren't going to miss him at all from a playing sense. I'd like us to replace him with someone with a bit of physicality in midfield. -
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
RowlattsFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I night be remembering wrongly but I'm sure in his latter seasons with them he played more as a wing back. Obviously he needed legs for that but shows what they thought of his attacking ability. -
Wout Faes signs for Leicester - Official
RowlattsFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Centre back is a huge issue for us. None of them want to be here, maybe harsh on Nelson but I'm sure he'd be happy to leave, but we can't really bring anyone in until they have gone. We are going to have to start the season with half hearted centre backs until deadline day and then it will be all change -
Wout Faes signs for Leicester - Official
RowlattsFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
He's going to end up playing the first gane isn't he -
He had positions where in league 1 you'd hope he'd be able to get the shot off but he was shown up again by a decent defender who he couldn't vet past. Also numerous times where he made no run to help the player on the ball so they had to give him whilst he was static.
-
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
RowlattsFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
He's shite but you're not helping him by playing him up front. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Overall thought we looked ok but the need for a proper striker to offer a physical threat couldn't be clearer. Squad numbers don't always mean anything but the fact number 9 still looks available is giving me hope we will sign another. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Only watched second but Braybrooke has barely touched the ball. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
That's crap from Jakub. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Does feel like the movement and intent with the passing us better than previous seasons. Reid broke 3 moves down in the last 5 minutes. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Evans not afraid to put himself about. Would like to see him down the middle for 20 minutes. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Is this a strong Genoa side? Not even sure if they are in seria a or b. Italian sides are usually behind the english clubs in pre season but its promising we've been the better side. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
So Nelson ACL and out of contract next summer? Brilliant. -
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Judging by the comments, Okoli doing everything he can to get a move to them. -
This Moroccan 'invasion' is all a bit weird. They just look like they did it for a laugh.
-
Genoa - Friendly - KO 19:30 - Filbert Way
RowlattsFox replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
People getting carried away as usual. Next week will give us a better indication of the planned first team. With the bench, he obviously wanted players to get 90 minutes in this game and the behind closed door games. Would've been nice to see certain players play in this one rather than the other, and vice versa but I guess there is probably reasons for the choices. -
I don't see who is guaranteed to start, even Chaplin. If Souttar was staying it would be him, not sure about giving Nelson the armband yet and he might not be here either.
-
Liam Cullen signs until 2029 - Official
RowlattsFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
The sort of player I wouldn't pay attention to so know nothing about. Decent enough career to suggest he may he handy for us though. We look like we are lacking physicality in the forward areas, we seem to have a type in relation to small forwards. Hopefully there is bigger striker coming soon. -
UEFA Discussing Boycotting the FIFA World Cup
RowlattsFox replied to Sly's topic in General Football and Sport
Cynic in me says its pretty easy to boycott something that is 4 years away. But it's a good show if intention even if I don't necessarily believe they would go through with it. -
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Short form captain I get and I think it suits Brook but I'm not convinced he'd be a suitable red ball captain anyway. I think Bethell is test captain material but obviously not yet. -
The IPTV I use as a channel for each club - not always reliable but I managed to watch most of our games with the Leicester hub coverage, including the recent pre-season games.
-
Summer 26 Transfer rumours 'X' and other Weak Links
RowlattsFox replied to davieG's topic in Transfer Talk
My first impression is I don't mind that, but can't honestly say I've seen him play. Left or right sided? I do think we need another option, preferably someone who can play both. -
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Problem is the 2 players they probably ear-marked as future captains were Pope and Crawley and they both played themselves out the side. Brook makes sense but it is a lot for him to do all 3, and he seems to getting on ok so far with the white ball.
