Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

CornwallFox

Member
  • Posts

    2,207
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CornwallFox

  1. Because violence and crime increases when poverty increases, even when there is no change to ethnic make up of an area
  2. Is this not more a function of increased poverty over the last decade or so, rather than ethnicity?
  3. I mean, the only people that bet on Leicester city manager changes are the people in this thread so if the odds shortened after you bet, it's because you bet.
  4. Don't know how legit but there's loads and loads of mentions of one phone number all over the internet 020 3538 2665 Maybe worth a try
  5. Swear to God, if it's Gerrard, Martin or Potter I'll march on the KP. From here.
  6. Assume you've changed all your passwords since this kicked off. I would add make your email passwords different from each other and anything else. Everything is done via email these days and if hackers get in there it can be horrendous. What the authenticator software? Most big companies have a fraud team - area you talking to PlayStation's fraud team or customer service? If the latter ask if they have the former. Not sure what's in PayPal's t&C's but worth asking if they refund defrauded sums. Also check with the bank it's linked to though that might be harder to win them over!
  7. That is true Danny, I suppose what I mean is that on the left it tends to be small bands of activists that focus on one issue and make a lot of noise. Probably used to be true of the right, but currently the entire Reform and Tory schtick is how beaten down and put upon ordinary people are, you can't even fly a flag/say you're English/make a joke etc. Sad bunch of life's victims. But TBF this isn't the thread for this conversation, I'm already post limited don't want to get myself in any more trouble!
  8. Climate change report fed into by our intelligence services that was squashed. Presumably because it would cause political chaos and is pretty stark. https://phys.org/news/2026-02-uk-climate-intelligence-quietly.html
  9. What we really don't need to do is play two defensive midfielders. Why are we set up to defend? No overlapping full backs, most our midfield sitting. We need to get people forward if we're ever going to put any pressure on our opponents
  10. Never did. Afternoon drinking makes me sleepy and don't fancy needing a pee every ten minutes if I've mullered several pints. Did it once and hated it.
  11. It certainly hasn't escaped my notice how modern right wingers are immigration obsessives that are absolute victims about everything.
  12. What do you mean? No club in the world talks about who they're talking to until a deal is done
  13. He's been pretty ineffective this season. Don't know why we don't push him up front, where he can't be worse than our other options, and put Monga in to gain experience. Neither Ayew nor Daka are going to score many.
  14. Although I'd say I am more open to debate and engage, and admit when I'm wrong.... Fair point on the rest I suppose.
  15. You're one of the only people that doesn't get into any lengthy discussion of your worldview so it's unlikely you feel the same. Most of us can discuss our opinions and possibly inconsistencies, you prefer to simply chuck glib remarks about to avoid having to think about your worldview. Each to their own eh
  16. Has its benefits for some of us
  17. Always amusing watching selective outrage in action.
  18. It's a pretty rubbish point
  19. We would have done. But our players would still be on a lot
  20. That season we ended up 2 points from safety, so either 2 or 3 points from staying up depending on goal difference which the table i just looked at didn't show. Keeping schmeical would have probably seen is mid table. Dropping ward a month earlier would probably have seen us safe. Playing soyuncu over Amartey would've helped too.
  21. Years ago the advice was ignore it and they'll go away. Case law since suggests paying is the safer option is my understanding.
  22. TBF I'll stick my hand up here. Rudkin is director of football and so is to blame for our football operations failing. I have previously, and to some extend still do, say that people blame him for every aspect of our failure but actually he isn't director of finance or head of risk management and so I have doubts that he is the only person culpable, and we have little visibility over exactly who is responsible for what. That isn't to defend rudkin, simply to point out there's wider failings and we shouldn't let others off by only focusing on rudkin and top.
  23. The idea that when something terrible happens, you can only talk about it to fix it, not to discuss any knock on effects or side issues, is clearly bonkers.
  24. It's a standard clause in contracts
×
×
  • Create New...