Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I can only believe that Cullen's role is to be a model pro and play a part in raising the standards. Very little contribution during matches but perhaps his value is elsewhere and we'll be seeing less of him as the season progresses.
Also shows the determination to win the penalty. Just adding a little bit of information into the discussion. Some might find it of interest especially as it was on our patch.
Remember him from last season
https://www.skysports.com/football/video/30998/13481931/bristol-city-vs-leicester-bristol-city-find-equaliser-through-emil-riis-jakobsen-header
Could've been the final straw, but to be fair, he did say that he'd received hate mail that upset him after the first relegation. But, I agree, a football club owner needs a thick skin to survive.
We are a broken fan base following a broken club. I wasn't there today but I'm really not surprised. It will be a long road back which starts when the new owners arrive.