Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Farai Hallam as ref. Is he new?
  2. Milton Keynes is a goldmine for this.
  3. Remarkable similarity between the 3-3 when Bournemouth played Everton and their draw with Palace today. Away side goes 2 up. Home side pulls it back to 2-2 with two goals in quick succession. Away side with a late goal to make it 2-3. Then the home side score a stoppage time equaliser.
  4. I like the attack.
  5. I get to choose the drink right?
  6. Palace penalty in stoppage time.
  7. How much am I getting?
  8. You're conflating the two things. Floyd died in May 2020. The 5th anniversary was months ago. It's about promoting equality. It's not just about Floyd any more. You're right that his death may have been the catalyst for it all and if anything it raised awareness of the social injustices occurring around the world. Why would anyone be against that? Kneeling was around way before Floyd's death by the way. Taking the knee shouldn't cause division. The way I see it is that if you're against it, you're pretty much against wanting to see things put right in society. The impact of it may have lessened over the years, but it literally does no harm to anyone at all to have to watch players take a knee for only a few seconds on a day in your life. It doesn't threaten anyone, it doesn't demean anyone and it doesn't divide.
  9. You're very welcome.
  10. Who'd you choose @foxfanazer
  11. If you still think it's purely about Floyd then that's sad.
  12. Imagine being so uptight you feel the need not only to boo it, but to be so self-righteous to create a thread on the Internet for it
  13. Wtaf happened tonight 3-0 up with only 24 mins remaining. Lost.
  14. Excellent finish
  15. Such a soft penalty as well. How it's 0-0 is beyond me.
  16. Disgraceful
  17. Algarve booked for May
  18. Prague Lisbon Amsterdam Madrid Barcelona Edinburgh Dubai Copenhagen Bruges, Seville and Budapest are on the list. I've only been to Edinburgh once but it was during the Fringe Festival so haven't properly seen it. Similarly only went to Copenhagen for the CL match.
  19. Done the survey! I like how 'cheap fuel' was an option for one of the questions
  20. Goodbye, sweet prince
  21. What else can you do one handed?
  22. It's brilliant. Who knew all it took to make Claudia break character is to let out a small fart
  23. Have done this before. I saw a car get hit by another driver in a retail park. It was quite substantial damage on what seemed a fairly expensive car. Later that evening the driver/owner of the vehicle contacted me about it, saying she was really grateful I left a note etc. I then said if you need me as a witness etc let me know. Then to my surprise she said 'don't worry about it I'm not going to do anything and will just get it replaced myself' Bizarre but felt like I did my bit!
×
×
  • Create New...