Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. I was gonna say go to Insurance first and then report it to Police. Unlikely the latter will have resource to follow up but if you've got the other vehicle details that's usually okay and enough for the insurance company.
  2. 2038 will literally be a World Cup. Games on/in every continent. Domestic season pushed from September through to April. World Cup from June through to August. Footballers collapsing from burnout left, right and centre.
  3. Bloody Indians!
  4. No. 8 letters. Ends in e. Occurring in that part of the world, not your bedroom...
  5. It's a word beginning with g that's occurring in that area of the world. Obvs don't want to say it because it won't be approved, but just making other users aware as it's a word I used and had the same message.
  6. England Women struggling against Pakistan. 78-7 but rain might save the day...
  7. On the one I had, I see the positive of it. It means there's more gameweeks to the start of the season as opposed to 3 and then an instant international break just as the season gets going. With the later first window, you'd hope there'd be about 6 or 7 at least before the break. On the other hand it's going to seem like an age during the break before domestic football restarts!
  8. Foden definitely would in the eyes of @The Year Of The Fox...
  9. Seems like there's some recency bias and then some!
  10. Hope this helps mate
  11. I'd opt for Sunderland out of those. West Ham are shite and unpredictable. Reckon Brighton/Newcastle will be a draw.
  12. Briefly (very briefly) saw a headline that UK is forecast to be the 2nd largest growing economy behind US. Legit?
  13. Do you not think what Greta and co were doing giving aid (or trying to) to those in Gaza was worthwhile? Bit harsh to call it attention-seeking in my humble opinion.
  14. Why?
  15. Cape Verde qualify!
  16. Can't believe you tried to downplay the atrocities he carried out.
  17. Very much so haha
  18. I like the WSL multiview thing Sky gave but I wish they'd keep the games in the same boxes on the side panel!
  19. They must have listened to Peter Crouch's podcast.
  20. You shouldn't take them seriously.
  21. Copium! It's so weird to have gone for Ange and then so quickly go for Dyche, even though Dyche was readily available...
  22. It is. Superb. But give yourself plenty of time to get in and out!
  23. Was so focused on Church digging I didn't even see Lucy Beaumont having a little dig too...
  24. One less person around stealing oxygen. Rest in hell.
×
×
  • Create New...